- 1 Is Puerto Vallarta worth visiting?
- 2 Is Puerto Vallarta safe to vacation?
- 3 Is Puerto Vallarta better than Cancun?
- 4 What do I need to know before going to Puerto Vallarta?
- 5 Why is Puerto Vallarta so popular?
- 6 How many days should I spend in Puerto Vallarta?
- 7 Is Puerto Vallarta safer than Cancun?
- 8 Is Puerto Vallarta or Cabo nicer?
- 9 Is Puerto Vallarta cheap?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Puerto Vallarta?
- 11 Is Puerto Vallarta or Tulum better?
- 12 Can you swim in ocean in Puerto Vallarta?
- 13 What is there to do in Puerto Vallarta at night?
- 14 Is there Uber in Puerto Vallarta?
- 15 Are taxis safe in Puerto Vallarta?
Is Puerto Vallarta worth visiting?
Puerto Vallarta is a place that at least once in a lifetime must visit. It is a majestic place with spectacular landscapes, with blue skies all the time and beautiful beaches.
Is Puerto Vallarta safe to vacation?
This region of Mexico is quite safe, but it still smarts if you exercise the right precautions. Don’t take Puerto Vallarta lightly just because it’s a safe area. Tourists are targeted in all locations around the globe, so keep on the lookout for petty crime. Vallarta is extremely welcoming, but almost too many people.
Is Puerto Vallarta better than Cancun?
Overall, Cancun has a far greater selection of hotels. Cancun takes the edge over most places when it comes to hotels. But Puerto Vallarta has a more authentic Mexican feel – Cancun is very Americanised. So, go for Cancun if you favour big resorts and Puerto Vallarta if you favour boutique hotels.
What do I need to know before going to Puerto Vallarta?
5 Puerto Vallarta Travel Tips You Need to Know
- Tip #1: Know When to Travel.
- Tip #2: Book Early and Build an Itinerary.
- Tip #3: Pack for the Outdoors.
- Tip #4: Check Exchange Rates.
- Tip #5: Get Familiar With Puerto Vallarta Transportation.
- Learn More and Book Your Puerto Vallarta Adventures Here.
Why is Puerto Vallarta so popular?
Puerto Vallarta is a stunning resort town located on Mexico’s Pacific coast in Jalisco state. Known for its spectacular beaches, marine life, water sports, and local resorts, Puerto Vallarta is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world.
How many days should I spend in Puerto Vallarta?
7 days is enough to get a “feel” for Vallarta, but not enough time to really explore and see things IMO. You could do a lot of stuff, but you’d exhaust yourself in the process and need a vacation from your vacation.
Is Puerto Vallarta safer than Cancun?
Is Puerto Vallarta or Cancun Safer? Both Puerto Vallarta and Cancun are tourist destinations and are relatively safe. That said, Puerto Vallarta has less crime than Cancun.
Is Puerto Vallarta or Cabo nicer?
Go to Cabo if you want a place to get away for the weekend, if you don’t mind relaxing at the hotel, and are happy just sunbathing and snorkeling. Go to Puerto Vallarta if you’re looking for more authenticity, want a slower paced vibe, and are up for some adventure.
Is Puerto Vallarta cheap?
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s most affordable coastal towns, with plenty of pristine beaches and street markets, as well as an old town with a Spanish colonial atmosphere. This is generally the most affordable area in Puerto Vallarta and, as an added bonus, you’re just minutes away from the main beach.
What is the best month to go to Puerto Vallarta?
The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta is between April and June when the weather is pleasant and the room rates are affordable. During these months, rain is scarce and there are fewer tourists compared to the winter high season. If you’re interested in whale watching, however, visit from December to March.
Is Puerto Vallarta or Tulum better?
Always good to explore new places. PV is more arid, backdropped by mountains and tourist trappy. Tulum is more a remote vacation to get away from the regular day to day Puerto Vallarta can be that too but you also have the option of dining in town, shopping, galleries and experiencing the people and culture.
Can you swim in ocean in Puerto Vallarta?
Puerto Vallarta is located on beautiful Banderas Bay where the waters are calmer than the Pacific Ocean. The bay and beaches are perfect for swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, and kayaking. Summers have less wave action and the water is clearer.
What is there to do in Puerto Vallarta at night?
16 Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta at Night (On Any Budget)
- Catch a Show at Act 2 PV.
- Test Your Skills at Trivia Night.
- See a Local side of Puerto Vallarta With Airbnb Experiences.
- Get Cultured on Art Walk Wednesdays.
- Visit the Museums.
- Drink Local.
- Get Lost in the Rhythms of the Night.
- Chill on the Beach with a DIY Picnic.
Is there Uber in Puerto Vallarta?
The ride-sharing service Uber is now available in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, starting operations June 27 at 8:00 am. Uber is essentially a car-for-hire service that connects drivers and passengers through a smartphone app that uses GPS technology to track both the user and the driver.
Are taxis safe in Puerto Vallarta?
In fact, avoid taking taxis at all in Puerto Vallarta and use Uber instead. Taxis are not metered in Puerto Vallarta; instead you pay by zones. Be sure to establish the fare before you ride.