- 1 How do you say someone enjoys your trip?
- 2 How do you wish someone a good stay?
- 3 What do you say to someone after a vacation?
- 4 How do you wish someone to enjoy their holiday?
- 5 What can I say instead of safe travels?
- 6 How do you wish healthy?
- 7 What are the best wishes?
- 8 How do you ask someone if they went on vacation?
- 9 How do you respond to hope you had a nice holiday?
- 10 What does a safe trip back home mean?
- 11 What is a good holiday greeting?
- 12 How do you wish someone a happy holiday professionally?
- 13 Have a happy holiday or holidays?
How do you say someone enjoys your trip?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
How do you wish someone a good stay?
Here are some ways to do it while still maintaining a professional demeanor.
- “I hope you and yours are well!”
- “Take care and best wishes!”
- “I hope your summer is off to a great start!”
- “Stay healthy!”
- “I hope all is well in Phoenix!”
- “I hope this email finds you safe, well, and happy!”
What do you say to someone after a vacation?
What do you say to someone coming back from vacation?
- You’ll soon be able to get back to your previous routine.
- Hope you’ll once again learn to enjoy working.
- It’s noble of you to come back to work after the holidays.
- You’ll like being back at work now that you’ve been promoted and gotten a pay raise.
How do you wish someone to enjoy their holiday?
- Enjoy the holiday season.
- Warmest Wishes.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Hanukkah Sameach!
- Light the menorah.
- Wishing you a new year full of peace and joy.
- May your holidays be full of warmth and cheer.
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care…
What can I say instead of safe travels?
Creative ways to say have a safe flight
- Wishing you a relaxing time in the sky.
- Wishing you a safe and joyful journey ahead.
- Enjoy the trip!
- Enjoy the trip! See you next fall!
- Have a blast and don’t enjoy it too much!
- Looking forward to hearing about your trip!
- I hope you have smooth skies!
- Bon Voyage!
How do you wish healthy?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you ask someone if they went on vacation?
- What surprised you the most?
- What was the biggest difference in how people live there, compared to here?
- How was the language barrier/your ability to communicate with people?
- What did you do for transportation?
- What super-touristy thing did you do that was surprisingly awesome?
How do you respond to hope you had a nice holiday?
I hope you have enjoyed your holiday. The followings are what I can think of: Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for your hope(??).
What does a safe trip back home mean?
If you are saying goodbye to someone who is leaving to go back home you can say this. You can also say this if they are leaving where they are to come back to where you are.
What is a good holiday greeting?
“ Wishing you a holiday filled with peace & love… and a New Year rich with blessings.” “Wishing you and your loved ones all the wonder and magic of Christmas.” “Wishing you contentment, joy and peace this holiday and always.” “Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
How do you wish someone a happy holiday professionally?
Short & Sweet Business Holiday Card Messages
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the New Year!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name].
Have a happy holiday or holidays?
Happy holidays is both a written and spoken greeting commonly used before or during the holiday season. You use the plural form because you’re wishing happiness upon someone for a span of time instead of on one specific celebrated day. To put it simply: Happy holidays!