- 1 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 2 How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
- 3 Does eBay have a vacation mode?
- 4 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 5 How do I say away on eBay?
- 6 Can I pause an eBay listing?
- 7 How do I login to eBay?
- 8 What is vacation mode on Etsy?
- 9 How do you put vacation mode on Mercari?
- 10 What is eBay time?
- 11 How do I hide items on eBay?
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away. Set a Start date and End date for your time away.
Does eBay have a vacation mode?
Schedule Time Away Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings. Select Schedule Time Away. 3. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I say away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can I pause an eBay listing?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What is vacation mode on Etsy?
Vacation Mode lets you put your shop on hold for a period of time, and is helpful if: You’re temporarily unable to run your shop. An emergency keeps you from being able to manage your shop.
How do you put vacation mode on Mercari?
Vacation mode – Mercari: Your Marketplace. To deactivate your listings, go to My Page. Then tap “Selling.” Tap “Select” in the top right corner of the Selling page. You can select all or the ones you want to deactivate, then tap “Deactivate.”
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
How do I hide items on eBay?
You can view older orders by choosing a year from the drop-down menu beside “See orders from.” Locate the order you want to hide and select the “More actions” drop-down menu next to the item. At the bottom of the list is an option to “Hide item,” which you can click to remove an item from this list.