- 1 Does eBay have a vacation setting?
- 2 Can you pause listings on eBay?
- 3 How do I temporarily disable an eBay listing?
- 4 How do I login to eBay?
- 5 How do I put my Facebook on vacation?
- 6 How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- 7 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
- 8 How do I hide a seller on eBay?
- 9 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 10 How do I access my eBay account?
- 11 What is my eBay id?
- 12 How do I do live chat on eBay?
Does eBay have a vacation setting?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
Can you pause listings on eBay?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do I temporarily disable an eBay listing?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I put my Facebook on vacation?
Open your Facebook Marketplace profile. Tap on the Settings icon. Tap on the Manage Vacation Mode option. Turn Vacation Mode on.
How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).
How do I hide a seller on eBay?
You can also hide all items from a specific seller by clicking the button in the “seller information” box on the item page.
- Click on the extension icon to open the popup.
- Find the item or seller you want to unhide.
- Click the “x” button to remove it from the list.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
In this case it will be activated at the date you specify.
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
How do I access my eBay account?
You can access your Account Status from the Seller Account area of My eBay. In your Account Status you can see the dates, fee types and item numbers for all eBay seller charges. This information can be printed or downloaded to your computer. To view your Account Status in My eBay, click here.
What is my eBay id?
Your username or user ID is the unique name you chose when you created your eBay account. It’s the name other eBay members see when you’re buying or selling with them. You can change your username in the personal information – opens in new window or tab section of My eBay or by selecting the button below.
How do I do live chat on eBay?
Select the topic that best matches your issue from the menu. We’ll show a quick way to resolve your issue yourself, or we’ll show you the best way to contact us and when we’re available. Click the Call us, Chat with us, or Email us link on the right side of the page.