What is the best What About Bob line?
What About Bob? Quotes
- Siggy Marvin: What if it starts up again?
- Bob Wiley: There are two types of people.
- Bob Wiley: Baby Steps, get on a bus.
- Bob Wiley: I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful
- Bob Wiley: I’m doing the work, I’m baby-stepping, I’m not a slacker!
Who wrote Bob?
Ziskin and Sargent (who went on to produce and write the Spider-Man movies) approached Schulman to write the screenplay in the spring of 1988. But a five-month writers’ strike put development on hold.
What are the top 10 movie quotes?
The Top 100 Best Movie Quotes
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” –
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” –
- “You don’t understand!
- “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” –
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.” –
- “Go ahead, make my day.” –
- “All right, Mr.
- “May the Force be with you.” –
What is the most famous movie quote?
A jury consisting of 1,500 film artists, critics, and historians selected ” Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn “, spoken by Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in the 1939 American Civil War epic Gone with the Wind, as the most memorable American movie quotation of all time.
What are the best inspirational quotes?
Famous Motivational Quotes
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein.
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” – Jack Welch.
What is the most quoted movie?
Top 10 most quotable movies of all time.
- Mean Girls.
- Dodgeball / Zoolander.
- Easy A.
- Die Hard.
- Napoleon Dynamite.
- Monty Python & The Holy Grail. This 1975 film has King Arthur and his fearless knights head off in search of The Holy Grail, crossing paths will all sorts of “obstacles” along the way.
How old is Bill Murray?
Bob: “I worry about diseases so I have trouble touching things.” “I get dizzy spells, nausea, cold sweats, hot sweats, fever blisters, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, blurred vision, involuntary trembling, dead hands, numb lips, fingernail sensitivity, pelvic discomfort.” Somatization Disorder?
How long is What About Bob?