- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
- 2 Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
- 3 Where is the best place in Mexico for vacation?
- 4 Where do most tourists like to visit in Mexico?
- 5 What places to avoid in Mexico?
- 6 Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
- 7 Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
- 8 Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
- 9 What is safest city in Mexico?
- 10 What is the number 1 place to visit in the world?
- 11 What is the prettiest beach in Mexico?
- 12 Is Puerto Vallarta or Cancun better?
- 13 What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
Mexico vacation rankings
- #1. Tulum.
- #2. Playa del Carmen.
- #3. Cancun.
Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
Safest Cities in Mexico For Travelers
- Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is now one of the most coveted and luxury vacation spots for luxury travelers.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Mexico City.
- San Miguel de Allende.
- Oaxaca City.
Where is the best place in Mexico for vacation?
World’s Best Places to Visit
- South Island, New Zealand.
- Bora Bora.
Where do most tourists like to visit in Mexico?
15 Top-Rated Places to Visit in Mexico
- Cancún and the Mayan Riviera. Beach on the Mayan Riviera.
- Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta.
- Cabo San Lucas and the Los Cabos Corridor.
- Copper Canyon: Mexico’s Grand Canyon.
- Mexico City’s Historic Center.
- Chichén Itzá: The Mayan Metropolis.
- Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
What places to avoid in Mexico?
Here are 15 places in Mexico that travelers should avoid, and 5 that are super safe!
- 15 Tepic – Travel Advisory.
- 16 Acapulco – Dangerous Outside Of Resorts.
- 17 Coatzacoalcos – Even The Locals Don’t Feel Safe.
- 18 Celaya – State-Wide Corruption.
- 19 Ciudad Juárez – Increasing Crime Rate.
- 20 Mazatlan – Don’t Venture Out At Night.
Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
Both Playa del Carmen and Cancun are considered equally safe. Both are Americanized cities in Mexico that attract a lot of tourists.
Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
Puerto Vallarta is a very safe destination for international travelers, although tourists should obviously exercise caution, just as they would in their own countries.
Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
What currency should you bring to Mexico? The best currency to bring to Mexico is a mix of pesos and US dollars. Use the dollars to pay for the big things like tours, entrance fees, accommodation, and travel. For everything else use pesos.
What is safest city in Mexico?
Mexico safest cities: Merida, located in the Yucatan Peninsula, is known as the safest city in Mexico.
What is the number 1 place to visit in the world?
Paris tops the list of best places to visit in 2019 to 2020 with its stellar cuisine, historical sites, and romantic atmosphere. New Zealand’s South Island followed close behind at second on the list, while Rome clocked in at No. 3.
What is the prettiest beach in Mexico?
The Most Beautiful Beaches In Mexico
- Bahía Balandra, La Paz, Baja California Sur.
- Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur.
- Punta Negra, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Playa Maroma, Cancún, Quintana Roo.
- Playa Gemelas, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Playa Piedra de Tlacoyunque, Zihuatenejo, Guerrero.
Is Puerto Vallarta or Cancun better?
Overall, Cancun has a far greater selection of hotels. Cancun takes the edge over most places when it comes to hotels. But Puerto Vallarta has a more authentic Mexican feel – Cancun is very Americanised. So, go for Cancun if you favour big resorts and Puerto Vallarta if you favour boutique hotels.
What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
Best Beaches in Mexico
- Playa del Carmen.
- Isla Holbox.
- La Paz.
- Punta Mita.
- Playa Zicatela.