- 1 Where should I go on vacation in January?
- 2 Where is the best weather in January to vacation?
- 3 Where should I travel in January 2021?
- 4 Where is a good place to travel in January in the US?
- 5 Where can I go for Sun in January?
- 6 Where should I travel in January 2022?
- 7 Where should I go for a beach vacation in January?
- 8 Where can you swim in the ocean in January?
- 9 Where should I go on vacation in January and February?
- 10 Where should I fly to in January?
- 11 Should I visit Italy in January?
- 12 Is it good to visit Switzerland in January?
- 13 Should I go to Key West in January?
- 14 What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
- 15 Where is the warmest place in the US in January?
Where should I go on vacation in January?
Best places to travel in January 2022 & 2023
- India. After the Christmas buzz, January is a quieter time to visit India, before visitor numbers climb in February and March.
- South Africa.
- The Caribbean.
Where is the best weather in January to vacation?
13 Warm Places to Visit in January
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA. Average daily temperature in January: 87°F.
- ARUBA. Average daily temperature in January: 86°F.
- PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA. Average daily temperature in January: 71°F.
- CANCUN, MEXICO.
- CHIANG MAI, THAILAND.
- BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA.
- CAMPECHE, MEXICO.
Where should I travel in January 2021?
Best places to visit in January in the US and Americas
- Miami, Florida – To escape the cold.
- San Jose, Costa Rica – Best for hiking and exploring rainforests.
- Québec City, Canada – For ski enthusiasts of all levels.
- Lima, Peru – For that summer beach holiday.
Where is a good place to travel in January in the US?
Here are the best places to visit in January in the United States:
- New York City, New York.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Austin, Texas.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
- San Francisco, California.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Washington D.C.
Where can I go for Sun in January?
Top holiday destinations for winter sun in 2020
- Singapore – 30.5C.
- Cancun – 30.5C.
- Manaus – 30C.
- Barbados – 29.1C.
- Rio de Janeiro – 29C.
- Sydney – 27.4C.
- Cape Town – 27C.
- Cape Verde – 25.2C.
Where should I travel in January 2022?
Where to travel in january 2022? best holiday destinations
- Tenerife in january. #1 Tenerife.
- Malta in january. #2 Malta.
- Dubai in january. #3 Dubai.
- Lanzarote in january. #4 Lanzarote.
- Cyprus in january. #5 Cyprus.
- Florida in january. #6 Florida.
- Hong Kong in january. #7 Hong Kong.
- Thailand in january. #8 Thailand.
Where should I go for a beach vacation in January?
- Carílo, Argentina.
- Waimea Bay Beach Park, Oahu, Hawaii.
- Paternoster, South Africa.
- South Beach, Miami, Florida.
- Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica.
- Byron Bay, Australia.
- Pigeon Island National Park, St. Lucia.
- Ko Phi Phi Le, Thailand.
Where can you swim in the ocean in January?
Top 15 countries for swimming in january 2022
- #1 Thailand. Thailand in january. ideal swimming.
- #2 Bali. Bali in january. ideal swimming.
- #3 Cuba. Cuba in january.
- #4 Maldives. Maldives in january.
- #5 Mauritius. Mauritius in january.
- #6 Mexico. Mexico in january.
- #7 Phuket. Phuket in january.
- #8 Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka in january.
Where should I go on vacation in January and February?
Best Places to Visit in January
- British Virgin Islands.
- Jasper National Park.
- Costa Rica.
Where should I fly to in January?
Find out where to go for a midwinter bargain to brush off the January blues with our list of the best cheap places to travel in January.
- San Diego, California. San Diego skyline at sunset.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Cancun, Mexico.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- London, England.
Should I visit Italy in January?
January is the heart of winter in Italy. The first month of the year is one of the coldest in Italy and traveling at this time means you are most likely to find cold temperatures, some rainy days and, in many parts of Italy, at least a dusting of snow. However, this doesn’t mean January is a bad month to visit Italy.
Is it good to visit Switzerland in January?
January is a perfect month for a ski trip in the Swiss Alps as the biggest crowds will be staying away until February. January weather is perfect for skiing but horrible for a city trip: cold and wet. January weather in Switzerland is diverse but snow and freezing temperatures can be expected in the mountains.
Should I go to Key West in January?
January is a fantastic time to visit Key West! During this time of year, the island is still energized from the holidays and it’s pretty much guaranteed to be the warmest place in the entire continental United States. Locals like to proudly boast that the only things we salt here are margaritas, never sidewalks!
What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
The cheapest times to visit The cheapest months to fly to Florida are September, May (except for Memorial Day weekend) and early June before schools let out. You can find terrific values on hotels and activities in the fall (Sept.
Where is the warmest place in the US in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.