- 1 Where should I vacation in January?
- 2 What is the warmest place in the US in January?
- 3 Where should I travel in January 2021?
- 4 Where can I go for Sun in January?
- 5 Where should I travel in January 2022?
- 6 Is it warm enough to swim in Florida in January?
- 7 Where is warmest weather in January?
- 8 Where is the best weather in January to vacation?
- 9 Where is hot and cheap in January?
- 10 Which Canary Island is hottest in January?
- 11 Is Spain hot in January?
- 12 Where should I go for a beach vacation in January?
- 13 Should I visit Italy in January?
- 14 Where can I fly to in January?
Where should I vacation in January?
Best Places to Visit in January
- British Virgin Islands.
- Jasper National Park.
- Costa Rica.
What is the warmest place in the US in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.
Where should I travel in January 2021?
Best places to visit in January in the US and Americas
- Miami, Florida – To escape the cold.
- San Jose, Costa Rica – Best for hiking and exploring rainforests.
- Québec City, Canada – For ski enthusiasts of all levels.
- Lima, Peru – For that summer beach holiday.
Where can I go for Sun in January?
Top holiday destinations for winter sun in 2020
- Singapore – 30.5C.
- Cancun – 30.5C.
- Manaus – 30C.
- Barbados – 29.1C.
- Rio de Janeiro – 29C.
- Sydney – 27.4C.
- Cape Town – 27C.
- Cape Verde – 25.2C.
Where should I travel in January 2022?
Where to travel in january 2022? best holiday destinations
- Tenerife in january. #1 Tenerife.
- Malta in january. #2 Malta.
- Dubai in january. #3 Dubai.
- Lanzarote in january. #4 Lanzarote.
- Cyprus in january. #5 Cyprus.
- Florida in january. #6 Florida.
- Hong Kong in january. #7 Hong Kong.
- Thailand in january. #8 Thailand.
Is it warm enough to swim in Florida in January?
The water temperature during the wintertime in Florida is going to be between the mid-60s and low 70s. So it’s definitely going to be warm enough to swim in. Most of the hotel swimming pools are actually heated. So yes, you can definitely swim in them during the winter.
Where is warmest weather in January?
On average, some of the hottest places to visit in January are:
- Manaus (30 °C)
- Barbados (29.1 °C)
- Rio de Janeiro (29 °C)
- Sydney (27.4 °C)
- Cape Town (27 °C)
- Cape Verde (25.2 °C)
- Tenerife (21.1 °C)
- Playa Blanca (20.5 °C)
Where is the best weather in January to vacation?
13 Warm Places to Visit in January
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA. Average daily temperature in January: 87°F.
- ARUBA. Average daily temperature in January: 86°F.
- PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA. Average daily temperature in January: 71°F.
- CANCUN, MEXICO.
- CHIANG MAI, THAILAND.
- BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA.
- CAMPECHE, MEXICO.
Where is hot and cheap in January?
Where is hot in January? Best cheap destinations and where to find top deals
- Dubai, UAE. Dubai Marina skyline ( iStockphoto)
- Cancun, Mexico.
- Cape Verde, Africa. ( AWL Images RM)
- The Caribbean.
- Bangkok, Thailand.
- Cape Town, South Africa.
- Lanzarote, Spain. ( Getty Images)
Which Canary Island is hottest in January?
Tenerife is the hottest island in the Canary Islands archipelago in January and our recommended destination for the month. The warmest resorts in January are Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas, Costa Adeje and Puerto de Santiago.
Is Spain hot in January?
In January, Spain is quite cold and damp, with warmer temperatures in the south of the country and cooler weather in the north. If you plan your holidays to Spain at this time of year you’ll need to pack a warm coat for the chilly evenings, along with a rain jacket in case of showers.
Where should I go for a beach vacation in January?
- Carílo, Argentina.
- Waimea Bay Beach Park, Oahu, Hawaii.
- Paternoster, South Africa.
- South Beach, Miami, Florida.
- Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica.
- Byron Bay, Australia.
- Pigeon Island National Park, St. Lucia.
- Ko Phi Phi Le, Thailand.
Should I visit Italy in January?
January is the heart of winter in Italy. The first month of the year is one of the coldest in Italy and traveling at this time means you are most likely to find cold temperatures, some rainy days and, in many parts of Italy, at least a dusting of snow. However, this doesn’t mean January is a bad month to visit Italy.
Where can I fly to in January?
11 Best Cheap Places to Travel in January
- San Diego, California. San Diego skyline at sunset.
- Dublin, Ireland. Ha Penny Bridge, Dublin.
- Cancun, Mexico. Aerial view of Cancun.
- Barcelona, Spain. View of Barcelona from the Park Guell.
- Chicago, Illinois. Millenium Park, Chicago.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- London, England.