- 1 Where should I go in Florida in April?
- 2 Where is a good place to vacation in April?
- 3 Can you swim in Florida Beaches in April?
- 4 Where can you swim in Florida in April?
- 5 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 6 Which coast of Florida is warmer in April?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
- 8 Is April a good time to go to Florida?
- 9 Where should I go on the beach in April?
- 10 Where is it warm in the US in April?
- 11 Which side of Florida has better beaches?
- 12 Which beach has the bluest water in Florida?
- 13 Which beach in Florida has the prettiest water?
Where should I go in Florida in April?
10 Best Florida April Vacation Spots
- Anna Maria Island. A mere 20 minutes from Bradenton, laid-back Anna Maria Island awaits.
- Miami Beach. High end shopping, the finest of dining, and dazzling turquoise waters are synonymous with Miami Beach.
- Panama City Beach.
- Fort Walton Beach.
- Marco Island.
- Key Largo.
Where is a good place to vacation in April?
The 25 Best Places to Travel in April
- 1 / 25. Bolivia.
- 2 / 25. Miami Beach, Miami, Florida.
- 3 / 25. Grand Canyon, Arizona.
- 4 / 25. Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
- 5 / 25. Byron Bay, Australia.
- 6 / 25. Mayrhofen, Austria.
- 7 / 25. Sun Peaks, British Columbia.
- 8 / 25. Japan.
Can you swim in Florida Beaches in April?
As a general rule, the water anywhere in Florida will be warm enough to swim between April and October. During the cooler months, the farther south you go, the warmer it will be. Fort Lauderdale, Miami, the Keys, Marco Island and Naples will have the warmest water during the winter.
Where can you swim in Florida in April?
With water reaching a maximum of 83°F and an average of 79°F, going in the water (and staying there!) feels great. As for Fort Lauderdale, Key West, Tampa, St. Augustine, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Palm Bay, Pensacola, Port Charlotte and West Palm Beach, swimming is pleasant in april.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
Which coast of Florida is warmer in April?
The Gulf of Mexico (Tampa and Naples) is generally warmer than the Atlantic Ocean and enjoys ocean temperatures hovering around 71° Fahrenheit (21° Celsius) in April.
What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
The cheapest times to visit The cheapest months to fly to Florida are September, May (except for Memorial Day weekend) and early June before schools let out. You can find terrific values on hotels and activities in the fall (Sept.
Is April a good time to go to Florida?
April. April is a great time to visit Florida. The days begin to feel longer and brighter and the weather warms up a lot, hitting around 81 F (27 C) in the Florida Keys. Despite this, there aren’t any of the big crowds associated with visiting Florida in high season.
Where should I go on the beach in April?
Best Beaches in the World in April
- Maharashtra, India. 33° 10.3h. 0.2d.
- Port Sudan, Sudan. 32° 8.9h. 0.0d.
- Goa, India. 34° 9.4h.
- Sinai Peninsular, Egypt. 31° 9.8h.
- Egypt, Egypt. 29° 10.1h.
- Northern Province, Sri Lanka. 33° 9.4h.
- Los Roques, Venezuela. 31° 8.1h.
- Margarita Island, Venezuela. 32° 8.4h.
Where is it warm in the US in April?
During April, daily temperatures regularly climb above 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) in America’s hottest cities of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, San Antonia and Phoenix. All other major cities enjoy warm weather with average high temperatures in at least the mid-50s °F (13 °C).
Which side of Florida has better beaches?
The waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast of Florida are, in general, known to have more wave action than the Gulf Coast. It means more opportunities for surfing (Kelly Slater grew up surfing this coast) and general water play for those looking for a vacation that includes a more active beach experience.
Which beach has the bluest water in Florida?
Why Destin has the clearest water beaches in Florida Surveys for the clearest water in Florida consistently rate Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast as Number One. This esteemed title of clarity includes Destin, Miramar Beach, all the picturesque coastal villages along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, and Panama City Beach.
Which beach in Florida has the prettiest water?
Which beaches in Florida have the clearest water?
- Destin, FL.
- Panama City Beach, FL (plus South Walton beaches)
- Siesta Key, FL.
- Key West, FL.
- Anna Maria Island, FL.