- 1 Is there an eBay vacation mode?
- 2 How do I put my eBay store on vacation mode?
- 3 How do you put away on eBay?
- 4 Can you pause listings on eBay?
- 5 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 6 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
- 7 How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
- 8 How do I login to eBay?
- 9 What is eBay time?
- 10 Can you sell holidays on eBay?
Is there an eBay vacation mode?
Here’s how to schedule your time away if needed: Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away.
How do I put my eBay store on vacation mode?
Changing your Store vacation settings Click the Messages tab in My eBay. Select Change settings. In the Store vacation settings section, select Turn ON.
How do you put away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can you pause listings on eBay?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).
How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Options.
- Click the Vacation Mode tab.
- Change the setting to On.
- Fill in a temporary shop announcement and Message auto-reply.
- Click Save.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
Can you sell holidays on eBay?
Listings for accommodation rentals, such as homes, apartments, villas, B&Bs and timeshare weeks, are allowed as long as: You list in the Holidays & Travel > Accommodation category. Listings for the sale of accommodation, such as holiday apartments or timeshares, are in the Property category.