- 1 Can you pause items on eBay?
- 2 How do you put away on eBay?
- 3 How does time away work on eBay?
- 4 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 5 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 6 How do I login to eBay?
- 7 What does it mean when eBay seller is away?
- 8 Can I put my eBay account on vacation?
- 9 What is eBay time?
- 10 Can I temporarily close my eBay account?
Can you pause items on eBay?
For sellers who’d like to hide their listings while on break, they can use the Pause Selling options in Time Away to automatically hide and unhide their listings based on their time away start and end dates, with only 1-2 hours for the changes to take effect.
How do you put away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
How does time away work on eBay?
Your description will be shown when buyers search for your store on eBay, and also in search engine results. If you need to take a break from your eBay Store, you can schedule some time away and choose whether you want to allow or pause item sales. Find out more in our Time Away help page.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
In this case it will be activated at the date you specify.
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What does it mean when eBay seller is away?
Fixed price listings will be hidden from search results and buyers won’t be able to purchase your items. If a buyer previously added one of your items to their Watchlist or cart and tries to buy it while you’re away, they won’t be able to complete the purchase.
Can I put my eBay account on vacation?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
Can I temporarily close my eBay account?
Can I temporarily close my eBay account? If you want to close your account because you’ve decided to stop selling, you can do that and still leave your account active – simply remove your automatic payment method and cancel your selling tool subscriptions.