- 1 Does eBay have a vacation setting?
- 2 Can you pause listings on eBay?
- 3 How do I temporarily disable an eBay listing?
- 4 What is eBay vacation mode?
- 5 How do I login to eBay?
- 6 How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- 7 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
- 8 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 9 How do I hide a seller on eBay?
- 10 How do I turn on vacation mode on Facebook marketplace?
- 11 How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
Does eBay have a vacation setting?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
Can you pause listings on eBay?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do I temporarily disable an eBay listing?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
What is eBay vacation mode?
If you need to take a break from eBay and won’t be able to process your sales as normal, you can schedule some time away. You can manage your time away in your Time Away settings. You can also set an automatic response for buyers who contact you through eBay Messages while you’re away.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
In this case it will be activated at the date you specify.
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
How do I hide a seller on eBay?
You can also hide all items from a specific seller by clicking the button in the “seller information” box on the item page.
- Click on the extension icon to open the popup.
- Find the item or seller you want to unhide.
- Click the “x” button to remove it from the list.
How do I turn on vacation mode on Facebook marketplace?
How to set a vacation mode for Facebook Marketplace on Android:
- Open your Facebook Marketplace profile.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Manage Vacation Mode option.
- Turn Vacation Mode on.
How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Options.
- Click the Vacation Mode tab.
- Change the setting to On.
- Fill in a temporary shop announcement and Message auto-reply.
- Click Save.