- 1 Can I pause my eBay store?
- 2 How do I mark myself as away on eBay?
- 3 How do I put my eBay store on vacation 2021?
- 4 How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
- 5 How do I login to eBay?
- 6 What is eBay time?
- 7 What happens when I put my eBay store on vacation?
- 8 How do I put my Mercari store on vacation?
- 9 What is vacation mode on Etsy?
- 10 How do I add categories to my eBay store?
- 11 How do I add items to my eBay store?
Can I pause my eBay store?
Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away. Set a Start date and End date for your time away.
How do I mark myself as away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
How do I put my eBay store on vacation 2021?
Schedule Time Away
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
Here’s how to close your eBay Shop:
- Select Cancel eBay Shop subscription below, or go to your Subscriptions page.
- Find your active Shop subscription and select Cancel subscription.
- If you’ve purchased any add-on packages, such as Selling Manager Pro, they’ll automatically be cancelled when you cancel your subscription.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
What happens when I put my eBay store on vacation?
When store vacation settings are on, eBay will post a message that alerts buyers to your “away” status, as well as your return date. This message will appear above your listing and on your store home page. Hide and block purchases from your fixed price listings.
How do I put my Mercari store on vacation?
Vacation mode – Mercari: Your Marketplace. To deactivate your listings, go to My Page. Then tap “Selling.” Tap “Select” in the top right corner of the Selling page. You can select all or the ones you want to deactivate, then tap “Deactivate.”
What is vacation mode on Etsy?
Vacation Mode lets you put your shop on hold for a period of time, and is helpful if: You’re temporarily unable to run your shop. An emergency keeps you from being able to manage your shop.
How do I add categories to my eBay store?
To add Shop categories:
- Go to My eBay.
- Click the Manage my Shop link on the left side of the page.
- Click the Shop Categories link.
- Click the Add Category button.
How do I add items to my eBay store?
Click “My eBay,” and point the cursor at the “Account” tab to reveal the drop-down menu. Click “Manage My Store,” and in the Marketing Tools section, choose “Store Categories.” Click “Add Category,” and enter a name for a new store category.