- 1 Can I watch my DVR away from home?
- 2 How can I watch my DVR anywhere?
- 3 Can you watch DVR after Cancelling?
- 4 How can I get recorded shows off my DVR?
- 5 How do I watch my DVR recordings on my Iphone?
- 6 How can I watch my DVR recordings on my computer?
- 7 Can I watch my DVR on my phone?
- 8 Can I set my DVR from my phone?
- 9 Can I watch shows from my DVR online?
- 10 Can I buy my own DirecTV DVR?
- 11 Can a DVR work without cable?
- 12 Can I use my old DirecTV DVR without service?
- 13 How do I transfer DVR recordings?
- 14 Can I transfer DVR recordings to USB?
- 15 Can DVR recordings be transferred to another recorder?
Can I watch my DVR away from home?
Watch Your DVR-Recorded Shows When You’re Away Use DVR-to -Go to watch up to four different recorded shows on four out-of-home mobile devices at the same time. All you need is an internet connection and the app to stream content from your DVR.
How can I watch my DVR anywhere?
From your mobile device Stream live or recorded shows while at home or on-the-go with the DIRECTV App. Sign in with your directv.com or myAT&T user ID and password to watch live TV, access thousands of on demand titles, watch your DVR playlist and download your DVR shows to a mobile device.
Can you watch DVR after Cancelling?
if you want to watch the DVR even after canceling the DirecTV subscription, we suggest that you reset the DVR. You must reset the DVR right after calling DirecTV for cutting off the service. For resetting the DVR, you can press the reset button on the DVR and wait for at least ten minutes.
How can I get recorded shows off my DVR?
DVRs equipped with an Ethernet port can be quickly connected to a PC for transferring programs. Since the video files are digital, the PC mouse or touchpad on a laptop can be used to drag and drop files from the DVR onto the computer’s hard drive, so hours of programming can be transferred in seconds.
How do I watch my DVR recordings on my Iphone?
Watch, Download or Modify a Recording with the Xfinity Stream App for Apple Devices
- To watch recorded programs saved to your DVR, go to the main menu and tap the Recordings tab.
- Under the Saved menu, you can select:
- Choose the episode you want to view and tap Watch.
How can I watch my DVR recordings on my computer?
Step 1: Double click the camera device you want to view into full screen. Step 2: Click the playback button to enter the menu. Step 3: Select the “Channel”, “Video Type” and “Start/End Time” you want to playback. Step 4: Click the “Play” button and then you can watch the CCTV footage on your TV & monitor.
Can I watch my DVR on my phone?
With the Xfinity Stream app and X1 Cloud DVR you can watch a completed DVR recording on your Apple or Android devices through any mobile or Wi-Fi network.
Can I set my DVR from my phone?
In addition to managing your DVR box at home, Comcast provides a mobile application that allows you to control your DVR from an Android device. You can view your existing recordings, set a new recording timer or cancel a recording event using the XFINITY Mobile app.
Can I watch shows from my DVR online?
Turn any computer into a personal TV screen with the Xfinity Stream portal (www.xfinity.com/stream)! Stream live TV, watch Xfinity On Demand and access your DVR recordings on your computer through any Internet connection!
Can I buy my own DirecTV DVR?
Although DirecTV offers a built-in DVR function, it charges a monthly rental rate. This may add up over time, so if you are looking to save a little money, you can purchase your own DVR and hook it up to a DirecTV receiver.
Can a DVR work without cable?
But if you buy your own DVR, you’ll be able to record over-the-air content you get free through an antenna. All of them let you record programs you receive with an antenna. But remember that you can’t use them to record cable programs or anything from streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu.
Can I use my old DirecTV DVR without service?
DIRECTV DVRs can’t be used for over-the-air reception. They can’t be used for other services. If you don’t have to return them, you can strip the hard drives out but remember that they’ve been sitting in your dusty entertainment center for years.
How do I transfer DVR recordings?
How to Transfer DVR Recordings Onto a Computer
- Purchase and install a video capture device between your DVR and computer.
- Start and pause playback on your DVR.
- Resume playback on your DVR and, on your computer, click “Import.” Click “Stop” when your DVR program is finished.
Can I transfer DVR recordings to USB?
To copy the contents from the DVR to a portable flash drive, first copy the file from the DVR’s hard drive to the computer’s hard drive. All the needed software for the computer is included with the digital transfer box, and the process will not negatively affect the DVR in any way.
Can DVR recordings be transferred to another recorder?
Can I Move Recordings Between DVRs? A It depends on the particular DVR. The same sneakernet option isn’t available with TiVo DVRs, although recorded programs can easily be transferred from one DVR to another if both units are connected to the same local network.