- 1 How do I cancel my royal holiday vacation club membership?
- 2 How do I cancel my vacation ownership?
- 3 Can I cancel my unlimited vacation club membership?
- 4 Is Royal Holiday Club a timeshare?
- 5 Is Mexican timeshare solutions legitimate?
- 6 What happens if I walk away from my timeshare?
- 7 What happens if you stop paying timeshare maintenance fees?
- 8 Why is it hard to cancel timeshare?
- 9 How do I get out of a Vacation Internationale contract?
- 10 How do I cancel my Hilton Grand Vacation Club contract?
- 11 How do I cancel my Marriott Vacation Club membership?
- 12 Who owns Royal Holiday Club?
How do I cancel my royal holiday vacation club membership?
For more information about cancelling Royal Holiday Club timeshare / vacation club, initiate live chat, submit a contact form on the right side of the page or give us a call at 213-282-5595.
How do I cancel my vacation ownership?
The Do’s: How to Write a Timeshare Cancellation Letter
- Get your cancellation request in writing.
- Include a clear request to cancel your timeshare.
- List all the important details.
- Set expectations.
- Send all correspondence by certified mail.
- Don’t get emotional or long-winded.
- Don’t use passive or hesitant language.
Can I cancel my unlimited vacation club membership?
You can cancel for any reason or no reason at all during the rescission period. After that time you would basically have to prove fraud or convince the resort or vacation club that it is in their best interest to refund your money.
Royal Holiday Vacations Club is proud to partner with Resort Condominiums International (RCI). RCI boasts timeshares at over 6,000 affiliated resorts in more than 100 countries, making it the largest timeshare vacation exchange network worldwide.
The truth is, they are a fraudulent cancellation company that gets rich by operating timeshare scams. In order to dupe their victims, they will even misuse and misrepresent legitimate provider names. Instead, read below to learn about Mexican Timeshare Solutions scam alert!
Some people just stop paying on their timeshares. If you do walk away, don’t be surprised to see a big hit to your credit score and to start getting regular calls from collection agencies. You might regret your purchase, but you did sign a legally binding contract.
Deeded timeshares are a real estate property in which the buyer obtains a deed. Maintenance fees are part of the purchase contract. Failure to pay the maintenance fees results in the resort foreclosing on the property and selling it at auction to recover money owed. You may face a judicial or non-judicial foreclosure.
Timeshares tend to be hard to sell or donate because of this lifetime commitment and because timeshare contracts often require the owners to pay lifetime maintenance and special assessment fees.
How do I get out of a Vacation Internationale contract?
You may cancel your contract without any cancellation fee or other penalty, or stated reason for doing so, by mailing or by hand delivering a notice of cancellation to: Vacation Ownership Sales, Inc., 1417 – 116th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004; Attn: Contracts Administration.
How do I cancel my Hilton Grand Vacation Club contract?
To cancel Hilton timeshare contract, you need to call the HGVC reservations phone number. The Hilton Club Counsellors usually assist people with their booking and trading concerns, but they can also help you for cancelling your reservation. If you want to cancel your reservations online, this option is also available.
How do I cancel my Marriott Vacation Club membership?
Call Toll-free 866-682-4547 or Direct 407-641-1801 Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Eastern Time.
Who owns Royal Holiday Club?
Founded in 1983, Royal Holiday has grown into Mexico’s preeminent vacation club. Now a subsidiary of Park Royal Hotels and Resorts, the company continues to expand its offerings every year as it adds cruise itineraries and resort properties to its world-spanning network of destinations.