- 1 How do I leave a note for an eBay seller?
- 2 What is vacation mode on eBay?
- 3 Can you pause listings on eBay?
- 4 How do you put yourself away on eBay?
- 5 How do I add seller notes to my eBay listing?
- 6 How do I sell 786 notes on eBay?
- 7 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 8 How do I login to eBay?
- 9 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 10 How do you put Amazon on vacation mode?
- 11 What is eBay time?
- 12 How do I change my eBay account?
- 13 Can you sell holidays on eBay?
How do I leave a note for an eBay seller?
To add a note:
- From any of the My eBay views mentioned above, locate the item to which you want to add a note.
- Click the dropdown menu on the right and select Add note.
- In the Add note text box, type your note (up to 250 characters), and click the Save button.
What is vacation mode on eBay?
If you need to take a break from eBay and won’t be able to process your sales as normal, you can schedule some time away. You can manage your time away in your Time Away settings. You can also set an automatic response for buyers who contact you through eBay Messages while you’re away.
Can you pause listings on eBay?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do you put yourself away on eBay?
Here’s how to schedule your time away if needed:
- Go to your Time Away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Schedule time away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your time away. To start your time away immediately, select today’s date.
- Select Apply.
How do I add seller notes to my eBay listing?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note(s).
How do I sell 786 notes on eBay?
Step 1: Go to www.ebay.com. Step 2: Click on the registration tab on the homepage and register yourself as a seller. Step 3: Take a clear, good quality picture of the note you intend to sell and upload it on the platform. eBay will show your listing to buyers on the lookout for such a note.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
How do you put Amazon on vacation mode?
How to Turn on Amazon Vacation Mode (3 Easy Steps)
- Log into your Seller Central account. Select “Account Info” from the Settings tab in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Listing Status then click on “Going on vacation?”
- Change the marketplaces you don’t want to sell to “Inactive”.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
How do I change my eBay account?
Changing your eBay account type
- Go to My eBay and click the Account tab.
- Click Personal information on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit next to Account type.
- On the Change Account Type page, select the Business Account option, and click Confirm to change your account type.
Can you sell holidays on eBay?
Listings for accommodation rentals, such as homes, apartments, villas, B&Bs and timeshare weeks, are allowed as long as: You list in the Holidays & Travel > Accommodation category. Listings for the sale of accommodation, such as holiday apartments or timeshares, are in the Property category.