- 1 What is the best week to go to Disney World?
- 2 What are the most important elements of planning a Disney vacation?
- 3 What order should you visit Disney World parks?
- 4 Is Disney World free on your birthday?
- 5 What day is the slowest day at Disney World?
- 6 How many days do you need in Disney World?
- 7 How many days should I go to Disney World for the first time?
- 8 How do I plan a Disney World trip on a budget?
- 9 Which Disney park should I skip?
- 10 Should I visit Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 11 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 12 What is the cheapest week to go to Disney World?
- 13 Does Disney give birthday discounts?
- 14 Does Disney offer birthday discounts?
What is the best week to go to Disney World?
The BEST times to go to Walt Disney World are:
- Mid-November through mid-December (except the week of Thanksgiving).
- Second week of January through mid-February.
- First three weeks of May.
- Late August and entire month of September (even Labor Day weekend).
What are the most important elements of planning a Disney vacation?
Here are the top five things to do that we believe are most worth your time in advance of your Disney trip.
- 1) Whenever you’d like: Decide when you want to go and where you want to stay.
- 2) Six months out: Make your dining reservations.
- 3) 60 or 30 days out: Make your Fastpass+ reservations.
What order should you visit Disney World parks?
Generally, the best order to visit Disney World parks will be as follows:
- Magic Kingdom.
- Hollywood Studios or Epcot.
- Animal Kingdom.
- Shopping, Dining, and Magic Kingdom.
- Alternative Itineraries for Disney World.
- Park Hopping.
- Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
- Week-Long Trip.
Is Disney World free on your birthday?
Guests often wonder if Disney World is free on their birthday. Disney does not give you free admission on your birthday but they do give you special treatment, free food, and other perks. Let’s take a look at the benefits of celebrating a birthday at Walt Disney World Resort.
What day is the slowest day at Disney World?
Walt Disney World’s parks are typically least crowded:
- January 2nd until just prior to Presidents’ Day week (third Monday in February),
- The week after Labor Day until just prior to Thanksgiving week.
- The week following Thanksgiving weekend until the week prior to Christmas.
How many days do you need in Disney World?
The simple short answer when deciding how many days should you should spend at Disney is 7 days. This will give you plenty of time to explore all of the Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs shopping area.
How many days should I go to Disney World for the first time?
As a general rule, I recommend that first-time visitors devote two days to Magic Kingdom, one-to-two days to Epcot, and one day each to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
How do I plan a Disney World trip on a budget?
12 Tips for Visiting Disney World on a Budget
- DO stay on property.
- DO buy tickets up front.
- DO visit during non-peak times.
- DO shop around.
- DO take advantage of free activities.
- DO plan every day of your trip out—including meals.
- DO make the most of it.
- DON’T buy Park Hopper passes.
Which Disney park should I skip?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must-do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first-timer.
Should I visit Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Wait times for these attraction have been averaging between 45-85 minutes. Not far behind is The Twighlight Zone Tower of Terror. Disney’s Hollywood Studios park currently seems to have the longest average wait times out of the 4 parks.
What is the cheapest week to go to Disney World?
Early January through Presidents’ Day weekend is the cheapest time to go to Disney World. Next would be late August through early September and non-holiday weekdays during October, November, and December. Let’s examine the least expensive dates for 2021 and why they’re cheaper.
Does Disney give birthday discounts?
Everyone who is celebrating a birthday at Disneyland can get a free “Happy Birthday” button, whether you’re traveling over your actual birthday or not. You can get them from City Hall in Disneyland, Guest Services in Disney California Adventure Park or many of the retailers located throughout the Resort.
Does Disney offer birthday discounts?
Sorry, the answer is sadly, no. You no longer can get free admission to a Disney Park on your birthday. The formal “What Will You Celebrate” promotion ran for a full year, allowing Disney Parks guests to register for the birthday freebie of a park ticket.