- 1 How do I hide my eBay listings while on vacation?
- 2 How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
- 3 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 4 Is eBay closing down?
- 5 How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- 6 Can you temporarily suspend your eBay account?
- 7 How do I pause a reverb listing?
- 8 How do I put my Amazon account on vacation mode?
- 9 Can people see what you sold on eBay?
How do I hide my eBay listings while on vacation?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
Here’s how to close your eBay Shop:
- Select Cancel eBay Shop subscription below, or go to your Subscriptions page.
- Find your active Shop subscription and select Cancel subscription.
- If you’ve purchased any add-on packages, such as Selling Manager Pro, they’ll automatically be cancelled when you cancel your subscription.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
In this case it will be activated at the date you specify.
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
Is eBay closing down?
EBay to shut down the eBay Commerce Network, its third-party ad network, on May 1. As a result, we are focusing on business that complements our core marketplace and discontinuing eBay Commerce Network effective May 1st, 2019.
How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can you temporarily suspend your eBay account?
When you start selling on eBay, we need to confirm your identity and checking account details so you can receive your payouts. We may place a temporary hold on your account until we can verify your details.
How do I pause a reverb listing?
I’m Going Out of Town, How Do I Temporarily Suspend My Listings?
- Select “My Reverb”
- Select the gear icon.
- Select “Edit Shop”
- Scroll down and enable “Vacation Mode”
How do I put my Amazon account on vacation mode?
How to Turn on Amazon Vacation Mode (3 Easy Steps)
- Log into your Seller Central account. Select “Account Info” from the Settings tab in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Listing Status then click on “Going on vacation?”
- Change the marketplaces you don’t want to sell to “Inactive”.
Can people see what you sold on eBay?
Click the Search box. On the search results page, select the Sold Listings check box to see items that have sold (and how much they sold for) as far back as the eBay search engine will permit. Currently, you can go back about three months. Once the sold listings appear, tell eBay how you want the results sorted.