- 1 Why did Etsy put my shop on vacation?
- 2 Does vacation mode hurt your Etsy shop?
- 3 How do I turn off shipping destinations on Etsy?
- 4 How do I make my Etsy shop private?
- 5 Does Etsy have a vacation mode?
- 6 What happens if I deactivate a listing on Etsy?
- 7 How long does it take to recover from vacation mode on Etsy?
- 8 What do I do if my Etsy sale is down?
- 9 How do I get out of vacation mode?
- 10 How do I change shipping settings on Etsy?
- 11 Why is Etsy charging me for international shipping?
- 12 Is it hard to ship internationally on Etsy?
- 13 How do I stop someone from following me on Etsy?
- 14 How do I turn off Etsy suggestions?
- 15 Can I sell on Etsy as a private seller?
Why did Etsy put my shop on vacation?
Vacation Mode lets you put your shop on hold for a period of time, and is helpful if: You’re temporarily unable to run your shop. An emergency keeps you from being able to manage your shop. You’re traveling or sick for an extended period of time.
Does vacation mode hurt your Etsy shop?
Formally Etsy has said that vacation mode does not impact your shop or the way that your shop is ranked, however, in the time that you are on Etsy vacation mode, your shop is not gaining traction in its relevance and quality score.
How do I turn off shipping destinations on Etsy?
If a listing or shipping profile shows that it ships to the destination “Everywhere Else”, the listing ships worldwide. You can remove “Everywhere else” by clicking the trash can icon on its right side in the listing’s Shipping section or on the shipping profile.
How do I make my Etsy shop private?
How to Change Your Etsy Privacy Settings
- Click the Your Account link along the top of any Etsy page.
- Click the Settings link on the left side of the Your Account page.
- Click the Privacy tab at the top of the page.
- In the Favorites section of the Privacy tab, click the Only You (Private) option button to select it.
Does Etsy have a vacation mode?
If you put your Etsy shop in Vacation Mode, we’ ll also display a Vacation Mode overlay on your Pattern site. The overlay will show your vacation message, and cannot be closed by a buyer. Buyers will also see a Contact Seller option in the overlay, where they can send a message to you.
What happens if I deactivate a listing on Etsy?
Deactivating listings removes them from your shop page, and buyers can no longer buy them. However, the listing still exists in your Shop Manager and you can reactivate it. If you’d like to remove a listing from your shop permanently, you can delete it.
How long does it take to recover from vacation mode on Etsy?
Re: How long did it take your shop to recover after vacation mode? It takes a few days, but you should see improvement in your listing placement soon.
What do I do if my Etsy sale is down?
If you’re seeing a drop in your sales year over year, there are several things to look at to boost your sales:
- Look at how you might improve your listing quality.
- Follow retail trends to refresh or add to your product line.
- Market your shop on social media.
How do I get out of vacation mode?
Here are seven ways to help get you back on the work grind after your holiday:
- Take It Slow. If you work at an office, leave on time.
- Allow Yourself To Relax.
- Plan For Catch-Up Days.
- Make Lists.
- Tidy Up.
- Review Your Calendar And Schedules.
- Plan For Something Fun.
How do I change shipping settings on Etsy?
How to connect listings to your shipping profiles
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager.
- Click Listings.
- Click the checkbox of the listing that needs a shipping profile.
- Click Editing options.
- Click Change shipping profiles from the dropdown menu.
- In the next window, click the Select profile…
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Why is Etsy charging me for international shipping?
Re: International shipping fees It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they know their country’s requirements. All you can do is explain to the buyer that this is a charge from their government and you are not able to refund the VAT.
Is it hard to ship internationally on Etsy?
Although you can sell to some 83 countries around the world, international shipping can get a little tricky on Etsy. But, it can be easy if you know what you’re doing. You just need to understand how Etsy handles and calculates shipping rates, what transaction fees are involved, and how to handle paperwork and taxes.
How do I stop someone from following me on Etsy?
You can block someone who’s following you from seeing your actions in their feed. To block someone: Visit their profile page and click the Block link at the bottom left. Etsy won’t notify the member. To unblock a member: Visit their profile page and click Unblock toward the bottom left.
How do I turn off Etsy suggestions?
Re: How to stop Undesired Explicit Product Recommendations Etsy allows mature listings as long as the first picture conforms to the rules. You can try clearing your recently viewed by going to You > Account Settings > Privacy and click clear.
Can I sell on Etsy as a private seller?
You can use private, custom listings in your Etsy shop to allow your buyers to purchase made-to-order items. You’ll be able to add this feature once your shop is open to the public.