- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
- 2 Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
- 3 What is the best part of Mexico for a holiday?
- 4 What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
- 5 What places to avoid in Mexico?
- 6 Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
- 7 Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
- 8 Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
- 9 Is Cancun Safe 2020?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to go to Mexico?
- 11 Where do celebrities stay in Mexico?
- 12 Which beach has the clearest water in Mexico?
- 13 Which is nicer Puerto Vallarta or Cancun?
- 14 What is the most beautiful part of Mexico?
What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
Mexico vacation rankings
- #1. Tulum.
- #2. Playa del Carmen.
- #3. Cancun.
Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
Safest Cities in Mexico For Travelers
- Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is now one of the most coveted and luxury vacation spots for luxury travelers.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Mexico City.
- San Miguel de Allende.
- Oaxaca City.
What is the best part of Mexico for a holiday?
10 Best Vacation Spots in Mexico
- Puerto Escondido.
- Playa del Carmen.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Acapulco. flickr/martintoy.
- Mazatlan. Just as birds fly south to escape the cold of northern winter, Mazatlan is a popular destination for winter’s human snowbirds.
- Playa Maroma. flickr/ornoth.
What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
Best Beaches in Mexico
- Playa del Carmen.
- Isla Holbox.
- La Paz.
- Punta Mita.
- Playa Zicatela.
What places to avoid in Mexico?
Here are 15 places in Mexico that travelers should avoid, and 5 that are super safe!
- 15 Tepic – Travel Advisory.
- 16 Acapulco – Dangerous Outside Of Resorts.
- 17 Coatzacoalcos – Even The Locals Don’t Feel Safe.
- 18 Celaya – State-Wide Corruption.
- 19 Ciudad Juárez – Increasing Crime Rate.
- 20 Mazatlan – Don’t Venture Out At Night.
Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
Puerto Vallarta is a very safe destination for international travelers, although tourists should obviously exercise caution, just as they would in their own countries.
Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
Both Playa del Carmen and Cancun are considered equally safe. Both are Americanized cities in Mexico that attract a lot of tourists.
Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
What currency should you bring to Mexico? The best currency to bring to Mexico is a mix of pesos and US dollars. Use the dollars to pay for the big things like tours, entrance fees, accommodation, and travel. For everything else use pesos.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
In general, there have been no incidents near the tourist area.” The most recent shootings also occurred in clubs well outside the tourist zone which rarely see foreign visitors. Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe.
What is the cheapest month to go to Mexico?
The cheapest month to travel is in September, when flights can get up to 19% cheaper. Tijuana: Book your flights at least 7 weeks in advance for flights that are 72% cheaper than the yearly average. The cheapest month to travel is in December, when flights can get up to 57% cheaper.
Where do celebrities stay in Mexico?
Punta Mita is known as a celebrity hotspot, perhaps a surprising accolade when you consider it doesn’t have the international reputation of Los Cabos, the Riviera Maya, or even nearby Puerto Vallarta.
Which beach has the clearest water in Mexico?
Marama Beach has the clearest water in Mexico – Picture of El Dorado Maroma, Playa Maroma.
Which is nicer Puerto Vallarta or Cancun?
Overall, Cancun has a far greater selection of hotels. Cancun takes the edge over most places when it comes to hotels. But Puerto Vallarta has a more authentic Mexican feel – Cancun is very Americanised. So, go for Cancun if you favour big resorts and Puerto Vallarta if you favour boutique hotels.
What is the most beautiful part of Mexico?
Most Beautiful Places in Mexico
- Cañón del Sumidero (Sumidero Canyon)
- Hierve el Agua.
- El Castillo, Chichen Itza.
- Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City.
- Pico de Orizaba.
- Guanajuato, Jalisco.
- Tamul Waterfalls.