- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
- 2 What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
- 3 What is the prettiest part of Florida?
- 4 What side of Florida is better?
- 5 Where is the prettiest water in Florida?
- 6 What is the rainiest month in Florida?
- 7 What are the best months to visit Florida?
- 8 Where is the coolest place in Florida?
- 9 Where should I not live in Florida?
- 10 What are the worst cities to live in in Florida?
- 11 What city in Florida has the least crime?
- 12 What is the number 1 beach in Florida?
- 13 Which side of Florida has warmer water?
- 14 What city in Florida has the best year round weather?
What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
Disney World Not many. Disney World is Florida’s most popular vacation destination.
What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Florida
- Sanibel Island. Just off the state’s peninsula on the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel is heaven on a beach.
- St. Pete.
- Amelia Island. Amelia Island is everything you could ever wish for in an upscale beach town.
- St. Augustine.
- Key West.
- Art Deco District Miami.
What is the prettiest part of Florida?
The Most Beautiful Spots in Florida
- Key West. Art Gallery, Botanical Garden, Museum, Natural Feature.
- Everglades National Park. Park.
- Vero Beach. Natural Feature.
- Sanibel Island. Natural Feature.
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park. Park.
- Molasses Reef. Natural Feature.
- Fort Walton Beach. Natural Feature.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Park.
What side of Florida is better?
The waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast of Florida are, in general, known to have more wave action than the Gulf Coast. It means more opportunities for surfing (Kelly Slater grew up surfing this coast) and general water play for those looking for a vacation that includes a more active beach experience.
Where is the prettiest water in Florida?
Surveys for the clearest water in Florida consistently rate Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast as Number One. This esteemed title of clarity includes Destin, Miramar Beach, all the picturesque coastal villages along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, and Panama City Beach. The water here is usually “swimming-pool clear”!
What is the rainiest month in Florida?
September is typically considered to be the rainiest month in the Florida Keys and south Florida, while Orlando has the highest average precipitation levels in June.
What are the best months to visit Florida?
With that in mind, the best month to visit Florida is any month between February and May. At this time, you’ll avoid the coldest months of the year (November through January), as well as those which are so stifling you’ll wish for a blizzard (namely July and August).
Where is the coolest place in Florida?
The Coolest City Blocks, All Over Florida
- St. Petersburg. The coolest block in the newly hot and happening downtown is the 600 block of Central Avenue.
- Tampa. Food halls are sprouting up all over the country and Tampa may be home to one of the sexiest.
- Dunedin. Small-town charm is what Dunedin is all about.
Where should I not live in Florida?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Florida in 2019
- Palatka. Fancy living in Florida’s Palatka?
- West Palm Beach. Beautiful it may be, but when it comes to crime, West Palm Beach is far from a pretty picture.
- Pompano Beach.
- Dade City.
- Lake Worth.
- Riviera Beach.
What are the worst cities to live in in Florida?
Top 5 Most Dangerous Cities in Florida
- Florida City.
- Lake City.
- Opa Locka.
- Lake Park.
- Panama City Beach.
What city in Florida has the least crime?
The safest city in Florida in 2020 is Marco Island, a barrier island in Southwest Florida that had a violent crime rate of only 0.3 out of every 1000 residents. In 2018, only six violent crimes were reported in Marco Island. The second-safest city in Florida is Weston, located on the border of the Everglades.
What is the number 1 beach in Florida?
(WFLA) – The Tampa Bay area is once again home to the best beach in the U.S.A. The travel site TripAdvisor has just named Clearwater Beach tops in the country for 2018. The popular Pinellas County beach is not the only local one to make this year’s rankings. Siesta Beach was the second-best beach and St.
Which side of Florida has warmer water?
During the cooler months, the farther south you go, the warmer it will be. Fort Lauderdale, Miami, the Keys, Marco Island and Naples will have the warmest water during the winter. During the summer months, the Gulf of Mexico will be five or more degrees warmer than the Atlantic Ocean.
What city in Florida has the best year round weather?
Vero Beach ranks high on list of best weather in U.S. by 24/7 Wall Street. With an average daily temperature of 73 degrees and only one day below freezing, it’s no surprise this Treasure Coast city was named one of best when it comes to ideal weather.