- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
- 2 Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
- 3 What is the best part of Mexico for a holiday?
- 4 Where should tourists go in Mexico?
- 5 Is Puerto Vallarta or Cancun better?
- 6 What places to avoid in Mexico?
- 7 Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
- 8 Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
- 9 Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
- 10 Is Cancun Safe 2020?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to go to Mexico?
- 12 What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
- 13 What draws tourists to Mexico?
- 14 Is Cancun expensive 2019?
What is the number one vacation spot in Mexico?
Mexico vacation rankings
- #1. Tulum.
- #2. Playa del Carmen.
- #3. Cancun.
Where is the safest place to vacation in Mexico?
Safest Cities in Mexico For Travelers
- Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is now one of the most coveted and luxury vacation spots for luxury travelers.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Mexico City.
- San Miguel de Allende.
- Oaxaca City.
What is the best part of Mexico for a holiday?
10 Best Vacation Spots in Mexico
- Puerto Escondido.
- Playa del Carmen.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Acapulco. flickr/martintoy.
- Mazatlan. Just as birds fly south to escape the cold of northern winter, Mazatlan is a popular destination for winter’s human snowbirds.
- Playa Maroma. flickr/ornoth.
Where should tourists go in Mexico?
1. Cancún and the Mayan Riviera. Lying along a beautiful stretch of coastline on the Gulf of Mexico are the resort destinations of Cancún, Playa del Carmen, the island of Cozumel, and beyond. Collectively these are known as the Riviera Maya.
Is Puerto Vallarta or Cancun better?
Overall, Cancun has a far greater selection of hotels. Cancun takes the edge over most places when it comes to hotels. But Puerto Vallarta has a more authentic Mexican feel – Cancun is very Americanised. So, go for Cancun if you favour big resorts and Puerto Vallarta if you favour boutique hotels.
What places to avoid in Mexico?
Here are 15 places in Mexico that travelers should avoid, and 5 that are super safe!
- 15 Tepic – Travel Advisory.
- 16 Acapulco – Dangerous Outside Of Resorts.
- 17 Coatzacoalcos – Even The Locals Don’t Feel Safe.
- 18 Celaya – State-Wide Corruption.
- 19 Ciudad Juárez – Increasing Crime Rate.
- 20 Mazatlan – Don’t Venture Out At Night.
Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
Puerto Vallarta is a very safe destination for international travelers, although tourists should obviously exercise caution, just as they would in their own countries.
Which is safer Cancun or Playa del Carmen?
Both Playa del Carmen and Cancun are considered equally safe. Both are Americanized cities in Mexico that attract a lot of tourists.
Is it better to pay in pesos or dollars in Mexico?
What currency should you bring to Mexico? The best currency to bring to Mexico is a mix of pesos and US dollars. Use the dollars to pay for the big things like tours, entrance fees, accommodation, and travel. For everything else use pesos.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
In general, there have been no incidents near the tourist area.” The most recent shootings also occurred in clubs well outside the tourist zone which rarely see foreign visitors. Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe.
What is the cheapest month to go to Mexico?
The cheapest month to travel is in September, when flights can get up to 19% cheaper. Tijuana: Book your flights at least 7 weeks in advance for flights that are 72% cheaper than the yearly average. The cheapest month to travel is in December, when flights can get up to 57% cheaper.
What part of Mexico has the nicest beaches?
Best Beaches in Mexico
- Playa del Carmen.
- Isla Holbox.
- La Paz.
- Punta Mita.
- Playa Zicatela.
What draws tourists to Mexico?
Mexico has attracted foreign visitors beginning in the early nineteenth century, cultural festivals, colonial cities, nature reserves and the beach resorts. The nation’s temperate climate and unique culture – a fusion of the European and the Mesoamerican are attractive to tourists.
Is Cancun expensive 2019?
But while Cancun is definitely cheaper than some other major resorts, it’s not really the bargain you may have hoped for. So, the takeaway here is that Cancun is not particularly expensive, and sometimes it can be quite cheap.