- 1 What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
- 2 What is the prettiest island in the Caribbean?
- 3 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 4 Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
- 5 What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
- 6 Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
- 7 Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
- 8 What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
- 9 What Caribbean island has the least crime?
- 10 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 11 Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
- 12 What Caribbean island has the bluest water?
- 13 What island has the bluest water?
- 14 What beach has clearest water?
What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
1. Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
What is the prettiest island in the Caribbean?
Caribbean: the most beautiful islands
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Trinidad and Tobago.
- St. Lucia.
- Grand Cayman.
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
Turks & Caicos Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales is one of those incredible Caribbean beaches where you’ll discover crystal-clear water, powdery sand and a colorful coral reef just waiting to be explored.
What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
For the perfect Caribbean vacation, pack your flip-flops and hit the sand at one of these beaches.
- Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
- Maracas Bay, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Sugar Beach, St. Lucia.
- Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas.
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla.
- Playa Porto Mari, Curacao.
Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
Antigua is one of the best Caribbean islands for beaches. With 360 idyllic stretches of sand and sea, competition can be tough, but when the conditions are ideal, Half Moon Bay is one of the island’s best.
Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
Brown Beach, Barbados The easternmost island in the Caribbean has some of the most gorgeous beaches, especially along its Platinum Coast. Located in the Carlisle Bay area, Brown Beach offers some of the most stunning sand and water in the Caribbean.
What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
The most expensive destinations in the Caribbean is St. Barthelemy and Anguilla. The French Island and British overseas territory have ranked number one in the latest survey.
What Caribbean island has the least crime?
Montserrat. This island has the lowest crime rates in the entire Caribbean. In Montserrat most visits are trouble-free.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
Why The Dominican Republic Is The Cheapest Holiday Destination In The Caribbean. The country has one of the highest crime rates of any nation in the Caribbean and as a result, merchants in the hospitality industry have marked down the prices of vacation packages so severely, they’re almost giving those incentives away.
What Caribbean island has the bluest water?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.
What island has the bluest water?
1. The Maldives. The Maldives, located in the Indian Ocean, have around 1,190 islands and sandbanks. A lagoon with crystal clear water encircles all the islands, which are protected by a reef structure that is home to an array of underwater life.
What beach has clearest water?
These beaches have the clearest water in the world
- Exuma, Bahamas.
- Porthcurno, Cornwall, England.
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla, Caribbean.
- The Maldives.
- Navagio Bay, Zakynthos, Greece.
- Zamami, Okinawa, Japan.
- Boracay Island, Palawan, Philippines.
- Isla Perro (Dog Island), San Blas, Panama. Dog Island.