- 1 Where is the warmest place to vacation in February?
- 2 Where can I get sun in February?
- 3 Where is hot in February short haul?
- 4 Where should I go for a beach vacation in February?
- 5 Which side of Florida is warmer in February?
- 6 Where is the cheapest place for winter sun?
- 7 How hot is Malta in February?
- 8 How hot is Turkey in February?
Where is the warmest place to vacation in February?
ENJOYING THIS ARTICLE?
- Kauai, Hawaii. High: 78 Degrees.
- Cape Town, South Africa. High: 84 Degrees.
- Hong Kong. High: 66 Degrees.
- Tenerife, Spain. High: 69 Degrees.
- Greater Palm Springs, California. High: 75 Degrees.
- New Orleans, Louisiana. High: 66 Degrees.
- Los Cabos, Mexico. High: 81 Degrees.
- Savannah, Georgia. High: 64 Degrees.
Where can I get sun in February?
Top 8 Destinations for Winter Sun
- The Canary Islands. If you’re wondering where to go for winter sun but don’t want a long haul flight, the Canary Islands are your best bet.
Where is hot in February short haul?
A. February is peak season in the Caribbean (28ºC) and the Maldives (31ºC) and Dubai (26ºC). The best short-haul weather can be found in the Canary Islands and Madeira (both 20ºC). But there are plenty of other options.
Where should I go for a beach vacation in February?
- Kauna’oa Beach, Big Island, Hawaii.
- Laughingbird Caye National Park, Belize.
- Wategos Beach, Byron Bay, Australia.
- Camps Bay Beach, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Calusa Beach, Big Pine Key, Florida.
- Nacpan Beach, Palawan, Philippines.
- Playa Chileno, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Which side of Florida is warmer in February?
The southernmost point of the United States sits in Key West, and the Florida Keys boast warm February beach weather. Temperatures in the Keys stay constant for most of the year, with highs ranging from 75 to 90 degrees and lows from 65 to 80 degrees.
Where is the cheapest place for winter sun?
Read on for 7 incredible cheap places to find winter sun.
- Tenerife. If you’re looking for winter sun destinations, look no further than Tenerife, which offers temperatures between 15-28°C from September onwards.
- Gran Canaria.
- Cape Verde.
How hot is Malta in February?
February in Malta is still considered to be one of the coldest months of the year. Temperatures during this time range on average between 9-15o C (49-59o F), while sea temperatures are usually around 15o C (58o F). This might not seem too extreme for you if you’re visiting from a much colder climate.
How hot is Turkey in February?
The average temperature for February is 10°C (50°F). The average high rises to 14°C (57°F). These highs are generally constant throughout the month and have a chance to go higher the last ten days of February. The average low for February is 5°C (41°F) and is most common throughout the first three weeks of the month.