- 1 Where can I go on vacation from NYC?
- 2 What is the prettiest place in New York?
- 3 Where can I travel for a week?
- 4 Is New York pretty?
- 5 What are the unique things you can do in New York?
- 6 Which area of New York State is known for its scenic mountains and lakes?
- 7 Is a 3 day vacation worth it?
- 8 Where can I go on a mini vacation?
- 9 What city is 2 hours away from LA?
- 10 Where should I vacation for 2 weeks?
- 11 What is a good vacation spot for couples?
- 12 Where can I spend my vacation?
Where can I go on vacation from NYC?
11 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways from New York City
- The Hamptons, New York. Montauk lighthouse.
- Hudson, New York. Kaaterskill Falls near Hudson.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Harriman State Park, New York.
- The Catskills, New York.
- Beacon, New York.
- Mohonk Mountain House-New Paltz, New York.
- Cape May, New Jersey.
What is the prettiest place in New York?
The Most Beautiful Places in New York Just off the Beaten Path
- Triphammer Falls. Ithaca.
- Bannerman Castle. Pollepel Island/Newburgh.
- Whiteface Mountain Steps. Wilmington.
- Stonecrop Gardens. Cold Spring.
- Ausable Chasm Bridge. Ausable Chasm.
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse. Sodus Bay.
- Mt. Colden and Avalanche Lake.
- Giant Ledge. Shandaken.
Where can I travel for a week?
10 Great Places for One Week Adventure Trips
- Italy. As well as being a top destination for high school programs abroad and study abroad, Italy is also the most popular eco/adventure destination searched on GoAbroad!
- Costa Rica.
Is New York pretty?
New York is a beautiful state. From sweeping, scenic mountain vistas and crystal clear, tranquil lakes to revered historic mansions and stunning man-made monuments, every county in the state has something beautiful to feast your eyes on.
What are the unique things you can do in New York?
10 Things You Can Only Do In NYC
- 3 See The Original Winnie-The-Pooh.
- 4 Visit The Explorers’ Club.
- 5 Visit The Largest Art Museum.
- 6 Visit Nathan’s Famous’ Original Location.
- 7 Eat At The First Pizzeria In The US.
- 8 See A Broadway Show.
- 9 Amateur Night At The Apollo.
- 10 Visit Belvedere Castle.
Which area of New York State is known for its scenic mountains and lakes?
The Adirondack Park boasts 3,000 lakes and ponds, and 30,000 miles of rivers and streams, therefore Adirondack waterways are vast, wild and primal -perfect for New York canoeing and kayaking. The 46 tallest mountains within the park are called the Adirondack High Peaks.
Is a 3 day vacation worth it?
Almost half of the respondents cited “reducing stress” as to why they wanted a three-day escape. Indeed, a three-day vacation can make you feel less stressed because they can be far less stressful to plan, cheaper than a long getaway, easier to execute, and will give you more vacations to look forward to.
Where can I go on a mini vacation?
9 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways from Sydney
- The Blue Mountains. The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains.
- Jervis Bay and the South Coast. Hyams Beach.
- Port Macquarie. Flynn’s Beach.
- The Hunter Valley. A horse in the Upper Hunter Valley.
- Port Stephens. View from Tomaree Head.
- Canberra. New Parliament House.
- Kangaroo Valley.
- The Snowy Mountains.
What city is 2 hours away from LA?
1. Palm Springs. Only 100 miles (and about a two-hour drive) from Los Angeles, Palm Springs has been a popular desert getaway for almost 100 years.
Where should I vacation for 2 weeks?
10 Destinations Worth Your Full Two-Week Vacation
- Bali. By now, nearly everyone has heard of the stunning Indonesian island of Bali.
- South Africa.
- Costa Rica.
What is a good vacation spot for couples?
14 Best Vacation Spots for Couples in the US
- Santa Fe, New Mexico. Adobe building in Santa Fe.
- New York, New York. Spring in Central Park.
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Morning Glory Pool in Yellowstone National Park.
- Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Savannah, Georgia.
- Molokai, Hawaii.
- Hocking Hills, Ohio.
- Snowmass, Colorado.
Where can I spend my vacation?
Best Places to Visit in the USA
- Grand Canyon.
- Glacier National Park.
- New York City.
- San Francisco.
- New Orleans.