- 1 How do I put my eBay account on vacation mode?
- 2 How do you put away on eBay?
- 3 Can I put my eBay listings on hold?
- 4 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 5 How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
- 6 How does time away work on eBay?
- 7 How do I login to eBay?
- 8 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
How do I put my eBay account on vacation mode?
Schedule Time Away
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
How do you put away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can I put my eBay listings on hold?
Like an “out of office” reply, the new Time Away feature allows sellers to schedule their absences and notify customers with an automatic message while they’re away, so buyers know what to expect. Additionally, through the tool, sellers can choose if they’d like to pause or continue their listings on eBay.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Options.
- Click the Vacation Mode tab.
- Change the setting to On.
- Fill in a temporary shop announcement and Message auto-reply.
- Click Save.
How does time away work on eBay?
If you choose a later date, your time away will begin at 12:01am on your scheduled start date and finish at 11:59pm on your scheduled end date. If you allow item sales, your time away can be up to 15 days. If you pause item sales, your time away can be up to up to 30 days.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).