- 1 How do I put vacation mode on eBay app?
- 2 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 3 How do you put away on eBay?
- 4 Can you pause items on eBay?
- 5 How do I turn off vacation mode on eBay app?
- 6 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 7 Can I temporarily close my eBay account?
- 8 How do I login to eBay?
- 9 How do I change my eBay account?
- 10 What is eBay time?
- 11 Can I put Mercari on vacation mode?
How do I put vacation mode on eBay app?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do you put away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can you pause items on eBay?
For sellers who’d like to hide their listings while on break, they can use the Pause Selling options in Time Away to automatically hide and unhide their listings based on their time away start and end dates, with only 1-2 hours for the changes to take effect.
How do I turn off vacation mode on eBay app?
Go to Time away settings. Select Cancel time away or set the End date to an earlier date. Select Apply.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
In this case it will be activated at the date you specify.
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule Time Away.
- Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your Time Away.
- Select Apply.
Can I temporarily close my eBay account?
Can I temporarily close my eBay account? If you want to close your account because you’ve decided to stop selling, you can do that and still leave your account active – simply remove your automatic payment method and cancel your selling tool subscriptions.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I change my eBay account?
Changing your eBay account type
- Go to My eBay and click the Account tab.
- Click Personal information on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit next to Account type.
- On the Change Account Type page, select the Business Account option, and click Confirm to change your account type.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
Can I put Mercari on vacation mode?
Vacation mode – Mercari: Your Marketplace. To deactivate your listings, go to My Page. Then tap “Selling.” Tap “Select” in the top right corner of the Selling page. You can select all or the ones you want to deactivate, then tap “Deactivate.”