- 1 Which Caribbean country is the best to visit?
- 2 What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
- 3 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 4 Which Caribbean island is most beautiful?
- 5 Where is the clearest water in the Caribbean?
- 6 What is the friendliest Caribbean island?
- 7 Which Caribbean island is least touristy?
- 8 What Caribbean island has the most tourists?
- 9 What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
- 10 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 11 Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
- 12 Is Barbados cheap or expensive?
- 13 Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
- 14 What Caribbean island has the most beautiful beaches?
- 15 What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
Which Caribbean country is the best to visit?
Best Places to Visit in the Caribbean
- St. Lucia.
- British Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
- U.S. Virgin Islands.
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines.
- Cayman Islands.
What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
1. Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
Which Caribbean island is most beautiful?
Jamaica, usually an entryway to the Caribbean for most, has unreal lush natural beauty, boasting misty mountain hiking trails, waterfalls, and hidden lagoons to view. Top 10 Caribbean islands for natural beauty:
- Turks and Caicos.
- St. Lucia.
- The British Virgin Islands.
- Puerto Rico.
Where is the clearest water in the Caribbean?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.
What is the friendliest Caribbean island?
Saba. Though it’s one of the lesser known islands, Saba is just as beautiful and welcoming as the other—and was voted the friendliest island in the Caribbean. “It’s a lovely, small island with an incredibly warm and friendly population,” one of our readers describes.
Which Caribbean island is least touristy?
Saba. Saba is the least touristy Caribbean island and it remains mostly untouched by the bustle of tourism.
What Caribbean island has the most tourists?
Unsurprisingly, the Dominican Republic is the most popular islands in the Caribbean, attracting over 6.6 million international travelers per year, that’s according to a study by the CEOWORLD magazine, while Cuba (4.7 million) and Puerto Rico (3 million) placed second and third, respectively.
What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
For the perfect Caribbean vacation, pack your flip-flops and hit the sand at one of these beaches.
- Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
- Maracas Bay, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Sugar Beach, St. Lucia.
- Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas.
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla.
- Playa Porto Mari, Curacao.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
Why The Dominican Republic Is The Cheapest Holiday Destination In The Caribbean. The country has one of the highest crime rates of any nation in the Caribbean and as a result, merchants in the hospitality industry have marked down the prices of vacation packages so severely, they’re almost giving those incentives away.
Is Barbados cheap or expensive?
7. Re: How expensive is Barbados? On the whole Barbados tends to be expensive, in part because most everything has to be imported and in part because the standard of living is higher than most other places in the Caribbean. That said, to the extent you focus on local items, it can be outright cheap.
Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
Antigua is one of the best Caribbean islands for beaches. With 360 idyllic stretches of sand and sea, competition can be tough, but when the conditions are ideal, Half Moon Bay is one of the island’s best.
What Caribbean island has the most beautiful beaches?
Brown Beach, Barbados The easternmost island in the Caribbean has some of the most gorgeous beaches, especially along its Platinum Coast. Located in the Carlisle Bay area, Brown Beach offers some of the most stunning sand and water in the Caribbean.
What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
The French island of St. Barthélemy (aka St. Barts) and Anguilla, a British overseas territory, are the most expensive destinations in the Caribbean.