- 1 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 2 What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
- 3 Which Caribbean island is most beautiful?
- 4 Which is the most friendly Caribbean island?
- 5 What Caribbean island has the least crime?
- 6 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 7 Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
- 8 What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
- 9 What are the most expensive Caribbean islands to visit?
- 10 Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
- 11 Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
- 12 Which Caribbean islands have the clearest water?
- 13 Is St Lucia expensive?
- 14 Which Caribbean country is the richest?
- 15 Which Caribbean island has best food?
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
1. Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
Which Caribbean island is most beautiful?
Jamaica, usually an entryway to the Caribbean for most, has unreal lush natural beauty, boasting misty mountain hiking trails, waterfalls, and hidden lagoons to view. Top 10 Caribbean islands for natural beauty:
- Turks and Caicos.
- St. Lucia.
- The British Virgin Islands.
- Puerto Rico.
Which is the most friendly Caribbean island?
Saba. Though it’s one of the lesser known islands, Saba is just as beautiful and welcoming as the other—and was voted the friendliest island in the Caribbean. “It’s a lovely, small island with an incredibly warm and friendly population,” one of our readers describes.
What Caribbean island has the least crime?
Montserrat. This island has the lowest crime rates in the entire Caribbean. In Montserrat most visits are trouble-free.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
Turks & Caicos Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales is one of those incredible Caribbean beaches where you’ll discover crystal-clear water, powdery sand and a colorful coral reef just waiting to be explored.
What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
For the perfect Caribbean vacation, pack your flip-flops and hit the sand at one of these beaches.
- Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
- Maracas Bay, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Sugar Beach, St. Lucia.
- Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas.
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla.
- Playa Porto Mari, Curacao.
What are the most expensive Caribbean islands to visit?
The French island of St. Barthélemy (aka St. Barts) and Anguilla, a British overseas territory, are the most expensive destinations in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
Antigua is one of the best Caribbean islands for beaches. With 360 idyllic stretches of sand and sea, competition can be tough, but when the conditions are ideal, Half Moon Bay is one of the island’s best.
Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
Brown Beach, Barbados The easternmost island in the Caribbean has some of the most gorgeous beaches, especially along its Platinum Coast. Located in the Carlisle Bay area, Brown Beach offers some of the most stunning sand and water in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean islands have the clearest water?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.
Is St Lucia expensive?
The average price of a 7-day trip to St Lucia is $1,871 for a solo traveler, $3,360 for a couple, and $6,300 for a family of 4. St Lucia hotels range from $43 to $198 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $460 per night for the entire home.
Which Caribbean country is the richest?
The very richest island in the Caribbean? With a GDP per capita income of 33, 516, it’s the Bahamas. This stable, developing nation is not only the richest country in the West Indies, but it also has the 14th highest nominal GDP in North America.
Which Caribbean island has best food?
St. Barts. The Caribbean island with the best food, according to our readers, is St. Barts.