- 1 What happened to the original Audrey from vacation?
- 2 How old is Audrey Griswold in European vacation?
- 3 Who played Audrey in the first National Lampoon’s Vacation?
- 4 How old are Rusty and Audrey in Vegas vacation?
- 5 Is Wally world real?
- 6 Why did they change Rusty and Audrey?
- 7 What was Uncle Eddie’s dog’s name?
- 8 Who died from Christmas vacation?
- 9 Who all has played Audrey Griswold?
- 10 What Park did they use for Wally World?
- 11 Is Dana Hill still alive?
- 12 Why is rusty younger in Christmas Vacation?
- 13 How is Aunt Bethany related to Clark Griswold?
What happened to the original Audrey from vacation?
Death. Hill slipped into a diabetic coma in May 1996 and suffered a massive paralytic stroke the following month. On July 15, 1996, Hill died at age 32.
How old is Audrey Griswold in European vacation?
Despite Audrey being fourteen or fifteen in the film, Dana Hill was twenty-one when the film was made.
Who played Audrey in the first National Lampoon’s Vacation?
Dana Barron (born April 22, 1966) is an American actress who is best known for her role as the original Audrey Griswold in the 1983 film National Lampoon’s Vacation which she reprised in 2003’s National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie’s Island Adventure for NBC television.
How old are Rusty and Audrey in Vegas vacation?
Rusty and Audrey appear to be in their early teens in Vacation (1983), and in their mid-teens in European Vacation (1985) two years later (at one point in the film, he specifically mentions that he is fifteen years old).
Is Wally world real?
Unfortunately, Wally World is not a real place. It is a popular slang term for Walmart inspired by Walley World which is a fictional amusement park from the film National Lampoon’s Vacation. It is visited by the Griswold family as they take a disastrous family road trip from Chicago to California.
Why did they change Rusty and Audrey?
He played Rusty in the first movie but declined to return for the second because he wanted to appear in Weird Science instead. So, they decided to recast both children. The writers decided to make it a running gag that the children are never the same.
What was Uncle Eddie’s dog’s name?
Answer: Snots Cousin Eddie’s dog is named Snots.
Who died from Christmas vacation?
With a career that spanned more than five decades, Tony winner John Randolph was the kind of actor who defined “range.” He appeared in TV, film and on the stage, and brought that versatility with him when he played Clark Griswold Sr. in “Christmas Vacation.” Randolph died at age 88 in 2004. Warner Bros.
Who all has played Audrey Griswold?
Let’s have them Audreys.
- Dana Barron (below, right) – VACATION (1983)
- Dana Hill (below, left) – EUROPEAN VACATION (1985)
- Juliette Lewis – CHRISTMAS VACATION (1989)
- Marisol Nichols (bottom, left) – VEGAS VACATION (1997)
- Dana Barron (reprise) – CHRISTMAS VACATION 2 (2003)
What Park did they use for Wally World?
It’ as well-known fact that Six Flags Magic Mountain, located at 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway in Valencia, stood in for Walley World in the film’s closing sequence.
Is Dana Hill still alive?
AUDREY IS (MIRACULOUSLY) OLDER THAN RUSTY. In both the original “Vacation” and “European Vacation,” Rusty is believed to be the older of the two Griswold children. In “Christmas Vacation,” Rusty somehow morphs into Audrey’s younger brother.
Why is rusty younger in Christmas Vacation?
Dana Barron revealed in an interview that when a sequel was announced after the first film’s success, Anthony Michael Hall declined to return as Rusty so he could star in John Hughes’ Weird Science instead. Instead of only finding a new actor for Rusty, Amy Heckerling decided to recast both children.
John Randolph as Clark Griswold Sr., Clark’s father. Diane Ladd as Nora Griswold, Clark’s mother. E. G. Marshall as Art Smith, Ellen’s father. Mae Questel as Bethany, Clark’s 80-year-old senile aunt and the wife of Lewis.