- 1 Can I put my eBay account on vacation?
- 2 How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
- 3 How do you put away on eBay?
- 4 Can you pause listings on eBay?
- 5 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 6 How do I put my Facebook on vacation?
- 7 How do I login to eBay?
- 8 What is eBay time?
- 9 Can you sell holidays on eBay?
- 10 How do I change my eBay account?
- 11 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
Can I put my eBay account on vacation?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away. Set a Start date and End date for your time away.
How do you put away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can you pause listings on eBay?
Sellers can access the Time Away feature through several ways, including their Account Settings, the Seller Hub and My eBay pages. Pausing sales will hide a seller’s fixed-price listings from search results on eBay and block checkout on their listings while they’re away.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I put my Facebook on vacation?
Open your Facebook Marketplace profile. Tap on the Settings icon. Tap on the Manage Vacation Mode option. Turn Vacation Mode on.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
What is eBay time?
Official eBay Time is the time at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California in the United States. If you find a reference to eBay Time, you can use this page to calculate the time in your area.
Can you sell holidays on eBay?
Listings for accommodation rentals, such as homes, apartments, villas, B&Bs and timeshare weeks, are allowed as long as: You list in the Holidays & Travel > Accommodation category. Listings for the sale of accommodation, such as holiday apartments or timeshares, are in the Property category.
How do I change my eBay account?
Changing your eBay account type
- Go to My eBay and click the Account tab.
- Click Personal information on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit next to Account type.
- On the Change Account Type page, select the Business Account option, and click Confirm to change your account type.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).