- 1 What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- 2 Can you pause eBay listings for vacation?
- 3 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 4 Does eBay have a vacation mode?
- 5 How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- 6 Can I put eBay listings on hold?
- 7 How do I remove my listing from eBay?
- 8 Is it better to have an eBay store or not?
- 9 How many free listings do you get a month on eBay?
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
Can you pause eBay listings for vacation?
Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away. Set a Start date and End date for your time away.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
Does eBay have a vacation mode?
Schedule Time Away Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings. Select Schedule Time Away. 3. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on Time Away.
How do you say I’m away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can I put eBay listings on hold?
Whether you’re going on vacation, dealing with a family emergency or just want to take a break, you need to put your eBay Seller account on hold. This will prevent customers from buying eBay items that you can’t ship on time and giving you bad reviews.
How do I remove my listing from eBay?
Ending a listing
- Go to the Active listings – opens in new window or tab page in Seller Hub.
- Tick the box next to the item you want to end.
- From the drop-down menu, select End item.
Is it better to have an eBay store or not?
eBay store fees are lower than without a store. ebay store fees are only 9% of sales by comparison. The cheapest store option is $19.95 per month, and the instant you are selling more than $1,995 in a month on eBay, having a store saves saves you money on the final fees because eBay store fees are that much lower.
How many free listings do you get a month on eBay?
We give you 40 free auction -style or fixed price listings each month. Once you’ve used up your free listings, or if an item doesn’t qualify for a free listing, we’ll charge a non-refundable insertion fee.