- 1 What is the best way to share a lot of photos?
- 2 Where can I post travel photos?
- 3 What is the best photo sharing platform?
- 4 How do you share a thousands of photos?
- 5 How do I share a photo album?
- 6 How do I send private photos?
- 7 How do I share my travel experience?
- 8 How do you put a vacation picture on Facebook?
- 9 How do you post a trip on Facebook?
- 10 Where can I post photos other than Instagram?
- 11 How do I show my photos?
- 12 How do I share an iPhone photo album?
- 13 How do you send multiple pictures?
- 14 How do you send lots of photos on iPhone?
The best private photo sharing sites
- Google Photos: Best free photo sharing site.
- Amazon Photos: Best way to share photos for Prime members.
- Dropbox: Best way to share photos and more.
- WeTransfer: Quickly send your pictures.
- Flickr: Best of the photo sharing sites.
- SmugMug: Quality photo sharing website.
Where can I post travel photos?
Photography Sites: In addition to Instagram, you can easily turn your travel photojournal into an online gallery at any of the big photo hosting sites, such as Flickr.com, Snapfish.com, Shutterfly.com, SmugMug.com and more.
What is the best photo sharing platform?
Many professional photographers use the site in addition to amateurs. In our opinion, Flickr is the best photo-sharing platform available. To organize and share photos on Flickr, you use “tags,” which enables you to sort your photos in whatever way makes the most sense to you.
File Sharing Services One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap.
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
How do I send private photos?
If you need to share a photo privately, you can simply attach it to an email message. It’s important to realize, however, that email isn’t too convenient for sharing lots of photos. Because photos are usually large files, you won’t be able to attach more than a few pictures to any given message.
Guide on How to Share Your Travel Experiences
- Start a Travel Blog.
- Comment on Other Travel Blogs.
- Share Your Experience through a Road Trip Planner.
- Share Travel Photos on Trover.
- Review Attractions on a Travel Booking Platform.
- Tweet about Your Trips.
- Use Instagram to Share Your Travel Photos.
- Share a Video of Your Trip.
How do you put a vacation picture on Facebook?
Here are a few tips on how to share your vacation photos effectively, without irritating your friends and family:
- Less is more.
- Give some thought to what kind of pictures you post.
- Use privacy settings. Facebook’s latest privacy tweak allows you select exactly who will see your uploads.
- Organize your photos.
How do you post a trip on Facebook?
To share a map of where you are traveling to on Facebook:
- On the top of your News Feed, click “What’s on your mind?”
- Click the smiley face icon and scroll down to select “Traveling To”
- Type in the city that you are traveling to.
- Click “Post”
Where can I post photos other than Instagram?
The 7 best alternatives to Instagram right now
- VSCO on the App Store.
- 500px on the App Store.
- VERO on the App Store.
- Steller on the App Store.
- TikTok on the App Store.
- Flickr on the App Store.
- Behance on the App Store.
How do I show my photos?
Here are some tips I recommend for getting your photos out to a wider audience:
- Find websites that may want to display your work.
- Use the Creative Commons license.
- Make your photos useful.
- Create a Blurb book.
- Talk to your local paper.
- Business cards for your website.
- Social networking.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button.
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How do you send multiple pictures?
Send Multiple Photos On Android Phone
- Open the Photos or Gallery app on your Android Phone or tablet.
- Tap and hold on any photo, until you see check boxes appearing on all photos.
- Select all the Photos that you want to send by tapping on them.
- Now, Tap on the Share icon (See image above)
How do you send lots of photos on iPhone?
Let’s do it.
- First, go back to a photo album, tap the Edit button, then select the photos you want to send—say, a couple dozen or so.
- Next, tap the Share button.
- Go to the Mail app, create a new message, then tap and hold in the body of the message until a pop-up menu appears; when it does, tap Paste.