- 1 How do I put vacation mode on eBay app?
- 2 Should I put my eBay store on vacation?
- 3 Can you pause items on eBay?
- 4 How do I mark myself as away on eBay?
- 5 How do I turn on vacation mode on Facebook marketplace?
- 6 How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
- 7 How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
- 8 How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
- 9 How do I login to eBay?
- 10 Can you put your Depop on hold?
- 11 How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
- 12 Can I put Mercari on vacation mode?
- 13 Can you sell holidays on eBay?
How do I put vacation mode on eBay app?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
Should I put my eBay store on vacation?
They’ll see a note stating that you’re not processing orders until the time away end date. It can take a few hours for your fixed price listings to become hidden, so we recommend setting your time away in advance whenever possible.
Can you pause items on eBay?
For sellers who’d like to hide their listings while on break, they can use the Pause Selling options in Time Away to automatically hide and unhide their listings based on their time away start and end dates, with only 1-2 hours for the changes to take effect.
How do I mark myself as away on eBay?
- Go to Time away settings – opens in new window or tab.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your message.
- Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
How do I turn on vacation mode on Facebook marketplace?
How to set a vacation mode for Facebook Marketplace on Android:
- Open your Facebook Marketplace profile.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the Manage Vacation Mode option.
- Turn Vacation Mode on.
How do I temporarily hide my listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
How do I temporarily close my eBay store?
Here’s how to close your eBay Shop:
- Select Cancel eBay Shop subscription below, or go to your Subscriptions page.
- Find your active Shop subscription and select Cancel subscription.
- If you’ve purchased any add-on packages, such as Selling Manager Pro, they’ll automatically be cancelled when you cancel your subscription.
How do I add a note to all my eBay listings?
So you don’t have to waste space in your title with irrelevant search info and you don’t have to open the listing to find the info. Next, select the listing(s) you want to add the note to. Then go to the actions drop down box, and choose add/edit note. Add your note (s).
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
Can you put your Depop on hold?
Close your shop: you can temporarily suspend your shop by closing it entirely. This means you won’t have access to your account or the ability to log in, but when you sign back in your account will be reactivated. To do this, email [email protected] asking them to close your account.
How do I turn on vacation mode on Etsy?
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Options.
- Click the Vacation Mode tab.
- Change the setting to On.
- Fill in a temporary shop announcement and Message auto-reply.
- Click Save.
Can I put Mercari on vacation mode?
Vacation mode – Mercari: Your Marketplace. To deactivate your listings, go to My Page. Then tap “Selling.” Tap “Select” in the top right corner of the Selling page. You can select all or the ones you want to deactivate, then tap “Deactivate.”
Can you sell holidays on eBay?
Listings for accommodation rentals, such as homes, apartments, villas, B&Bs and timeshare weeks, are allowed as long as: You list in the Holidays & Travel > Accommodation category. Listings for the sale of accommodation, such as holiday apartments or timeshares, are in the Property category.