- 1 Is there anything fun to do in Denver?
- 2 What to Do in Denver When You’re bored?
- 3 How long should you vacation in Denver?
- 4 What food is Denver known for?
- 5 What is there to do in Denver for 2 hours?
- 6 What is unique to Denver?
- 7 What are fun things to do when you’re bored?
- 8 What the locals do in Denver?
- 9 Is Denver Downtown safe?
- 10 Where do out of town guests go in Denver?
- 11 What is there to do in downtown Denver tonight?
- 12 What is the prettiest city in Colorado?
- 13 What is the best month to visit Denver?
- 14 What is the best month to go to Colorado?
Is there anything fun to do in Denver?
But be sure to devote some time to all that the Mile High City has to offer: Denver is home to numerous museums, galleries and restaurants. Sports fans are drawn to the lights of Coors Field and Empower Field at Mile High, while families can spend hours exploring the Denver Museum of Nature & Science or the Denver Zoo.
What to Do in Denver When You’re bored?
25 Best Things to Do in Denver (Colorado)
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum. Source: flickr.
- Molly Brown House Museum. Source: flickr.
- Denver Climbing Company.
- Coors Field.
- Denver Botanic Gardens.
- American Museum of Western Art.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High Tour.
How long should you vacation in Denver?
Especially a visitor who, like me, loves good beer and outdoor adventures. You should definitely visit Denver, and 3 days in Denver is the perfect taster.
What food is Denver known for?
10 Iconic Foods Every Denverite Should Try At Least Once
- Green Chile. Wally Gobetz/Flickr.
- Smothered Burritos. mswine/Flickr.
- Street Tacos. Jing/Flickr.
- Meats. The Fort Restaurant/Facebook.
- Rocky Mountain Oysters. Wally Gobetz/Flickr.
- Cheeseburgers. Ben D./Flickr.
- Green Chile Cheese Fries. Michael W./Yelp.
What is there to do in Denver for 2 hours?
Top things to see and do in Denver with just a few hours
- Denver Art Museum.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- Denver Mint.
- Denver Zoo.
- Going Global.
- Walking, Biking and Jogging Trails.
- Visit LoDo in Downtown Denver.
- Sporting Games.
What is unique to Denver?
Denver has the most unique city park system in the country. Denver has more than 200 parks within the city and 14,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains, including spectacular Red Rocks Amphitheater. The city has its own buffalo herd located in the mountains with a panoramic view.
What are fun things to do when you’re bored?
100 Things to Do When Bored
- Tye dye T-shirts. Tye dye white T-shirts in a matching color scheme with your kids.
- Color in a coloring book.
- Turn your latest family photos into a scrapbook.
- Make your own movie.
- Create slime with your kids.
- Read a book.
- Go on a walk.
- Bake something sweet.
What the locals do in Denver?
Locals’ Favourite Sights in Denver
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre. Sublime natural beauty and acoustics.
- Cheesman Park. Picnic atop unmarked graves.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve. Desert dunes in the Rocky Mountains.
- The Source.
- Museum Of Contemporary Art Denver.
- Clyfford Still Museum.
- Elitch Gardens.
Is Denver Downtown safe?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Denver is mostly safe to visit, but you should use caution when traveling, particularly in downtown and some of the other inner-city neighborhoods.
Where do out of town guests go in Denver?
PSST… Where to Take Out-of-Town Guests in Denver
- Balistreri Winery.
- Blue Moon Brewery.
- The Brown Palace.
- Cherry Creek State Park.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
- Downtown Aquarium.
- Landmark’s Mayan Theatre.
- Larimer Square.
What is there to do in downtown Denver tonight?
15 Best Things to Do in Downtown Denver
- 16th Street. Source: Albert Pego / shutterstock.
- Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park. Source: Arina P Habich / shutterstock.
- Colorado Convention Center. Source: Arina P Habich / shutterstock.
- Denver Microbrew Tour.
- Denver Pedicab.
- Larimer Square.
- Denver Art Museum.
- Skyline Beer Garden.
What is the prettiest city in Colorado?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Colorado, USA
- Breckenridge. Natural Feature.
- Creede. Architectural Landmark, Historical Landmark.
- Crested Butte. Historical Landmark.
- Cripple Creek. Architectural Landmark, Historical Landmark.
- Estes Park. Park.
- Georgetown. Architectural Landmark, Historical Landmark.
- Manitou Springs.
What is the best month to visit Denver?
The best times to visit Denver are April through May and September through October. The city’s shoulder seasons are characterized by comfortable temperatures, fewer tourists and lower accommodation prices than the summer high season.
What is the best month to go to Colorado?
The best time to visit Colorado is during the warm season which runs from June to October. In June, snow melts in the mountains, so it’s a high time to hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Mount Elbert, Mount Bierstadt, and drive through some of the highest passes in the state.