- 1 What should you not miss in Costa Rica?
- 2 What is the most beautiful part of Costa Rica?
- 3 Which part of Costa Rica is the best to stay?
- 4 What do people do on vacation in Costa Rica?
- 5 What should I be careful of in Costa Rica?
- 6 Are there alot of mosquitoes in Costa Rica?
- 7 Where do celebrities stay in Costa Rica?
- 8 What is the best time of year to go to Costa Rica?
- 9 What part of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
- 10 Is Costa Rica expensive or cheap?
- 11 Where is the clearest water in Costa Rica?
- 12 What is the prettiest beach in Costa Rica?
- 13 Why Costa Rica is bad?
- 14 Do Costa Ricans like tourists?
- 15 What are the dangers in Costa Rica?
What should you not miss in Costa Rica?
Costa Rica: 10 Places You Don’t Want To Miss
- Monteverde. Oh, Monteverde!
- Tortuguero. Undoubtedly, the place should be placed on your list ”best places in Costa Rica”.
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca.
- Manuel Antonio National Park.
- La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano.
- Santa Teresa.
What is the most beautiful part of Costa Rica?
The Most Beautiful Spots in Costa Rica
- Poás Volcano National Park. Park.
- La Fortuna Waterfall. Natural Feature.
- Corcovado National Park. Natural Feature.
- The Guanacaste beaches. Natural Feature.
- Tortuguero National Park. Park.
- Manuel Antonio National Park. Park.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve.
- Santa Teresa.
Which part of Costa Rica is the best to stay?
Best Places to Stay in Costa Rica
- Jaco Beach—Sportfishing Hotspot.
- Nosara Beach—Surf & Yoga.
- Tortuguero—A Wildlife Wonder.
- Coco Beach—Beaches & Nightlife.
- Puerto Viejo—Laid-Back Vibe.
- Drake Bay—Most Biodiverse.
- Rincon de la Vieja—Country Living.
- San Jose—Shopping & Dining.
What do people do on vacation in Costa Rica?
If you want to learn more about our top recommended activities for your next Costa Rica vacations you can follow the links below:
- Canopy Tours.
- White Water Rafting.
- Sport Fishing.
- Bird Watching.
- Scuba Diving.
What should I be careful of in Costa Rica?
The mosquito borne disease travelers should concern themselves with in Costa Rica is dengue fever, not malaria. Costa Rica has many more cases of dengue than Malaria and Zika. Remember, mosquitoes are in Costa Rica year round and are worse in rainy season.
Are there alot of mosquitoes in Costa Rica?
As Costa Rica is a tropical climate there are mosquitoes year round. However, they are more prevalent between the months of May through October. Mosquitoes are most active around dusk and dawn. Prevent your risk of being bit by closing doors and unscreened windows between 4 PM and 8 AM.
Where do celebrities stay in Costa Rica?
The preferred spots for celebrities are: Papagayo Gulf in Guanacaste, Santa Teresa and Mal País in the South Pacific, Mel Gibson’s estate is located in Playa Barrigona, Guanacaste, some have been spotted in the area of La Fortuna de San Carlos, the remote and secluded Osa Península is a perfect area, and others in
What is the best time of year to go to Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is from mid-December to April (the dry season). This peak tourist season boasts plenty of sunshine making it an ideal time for exploring rainforests and lounging on beaches. That said, the dry season is the most popular (and expensive) time to visit.
What part of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
Costa Rica’s 6 most stunning beaches
- Playa Conchal. The sparkling white stand of Playa Conchal, just north of Tamarindo, wraps around a turquoise bay that’s perfect for swimming or snorkeling.
- Manuel Antonio.
- Playa Flamingo.
- Punta Uva.
- Santa Teresa.
Is Costa Rica expensive or cheap?
Costa Rica may be more expensive than some other Central American countries, but you can certainly experience the country on a backpacker’s budget if you take the time to investigate low-cost sleeping options like camping, hostels and small eco guest houses. Budget travelers can survive on around $30 – $50 USD per day.
Where is the clearest water in Costa Rica?
Unless a big hurricane swell moves in, Manzanillo to almost Punta Mona on the south Caribbean coast will offer the clearest waters in Costa Rica for the next few months. For the rest of the year, the clear is to be found offshore in the Pacific.
What is the prettiest beach in Costa Rica?
13 Top-Rated Beaches in Costa Rica
- The Beach of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Santa Teresa Beach. Santa Teresa Beach.
- Whale Tail Beach (Uvita) Whale Tail Beach.
- Playa Tamarindo. Tamarindo Beach.
- Playa Conchal. Playa Conchal.
- Playa Flamingo. Playa Flamingo.
- Montezuma Beach.
- Playa Carrillo.
Why Costa Rica is bad?
In Central America and The Caribbean overall, Costa Rica is ranked the number one most peaceful country in the region out of 12. However, the homicide rate increased from 11.9 homicides per 100,000 people to 12.3 in the last year, and crime is still a significant threat to travelers in Costa Rica.
Do Costa Ricans like tourists?
Tourists are mainly attracted to Costa Rica because of its natural resources, particularly its national parks and reserves. Others visit for its beaches (especially surfers) and for its fishing, which is considered the best in the world. Costa Rica is unique as a part of the historical process in Central America.
What are the dangers in Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a safe country, but petty crime (bag snatchings, car break-ins etc) is common and muggings do occur, so it’s important to be vigilant. Many of Costa Rica’s dangers are nature related: riptides, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are among them.