- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
- 2 What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
- 3 Where should I vacation outside of Florida?
- 4 What part of Florida has the best attractions?
- 5 What side of Florida is better?
- 6 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 7 Which part of Florida has the bluest water?
- 8 What is the rainiest month in Florida?
- 9 What are the best months to visit Florida?
- 10 Where is the cheapest place to vacation in Florida?
- 11 What is the most relaxing place in Florida?
- 12 What is the most visited tourist attraction in the world?
- 13 What is Florida’s nickname?
- 14 What is Florida known for food?
What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
Orlando is the destination of choice for many people planning a vacation to Florida, and for good reason: there’s Walt Disney World and Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Animal Kingdom, Discovery Cove, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Gatorland, and more.
What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Florida
- Sanibel Island. Just off the state’s peninsula on the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel is heaven on a beach.
- St. Pete.
- Amelia Island. Amelia Island is everything you could ever wish for in an upscale beach town.
- St. Augustine.
- Key West.
- Art Deco District Miami.
Where should I vacation outside of Florida?
A trip just slightly farther afield provides a real departure from typical seaside destinations.
- Sea Island, Georgia.
- Bimini, Bahamas.
- Dauphin Island, Alabama.
- Blue Ridge, Georgia.
What part of Florida has the best attractions?
Best Places to Visit in Florida
- Orlando-Walt Disney World.
- St. Petersburg, FL.
- Key West.
- Miami Beach.
- Sanibel Island.
- St. Augustine.
What side of Florida is better?
The waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast of Florida are, in general, known to have more wave action than the Gulf Coast. It means more opportunities for surfing (Kelly Slater grew up surfing this coast) and general water play for those looking for a vacation that includes a more active beach experience.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
Which part of Florida has the bluest water?
Surveys for the clearest water in Florida consistently rate Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast as Number One. This esteemed title of clarity includes Destin, Miramar Beach, all the picturesque coastal villages along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, and Panama City Beach.
What is the rainiest month in Florida?
September is typically considered to be the rainiest month in the Florida Keys and south Florida, while Orlando has the highest average precipitation levels in June.
What are the best months to visit Florida?
With that in mind, the best month to visit Florida is any month between February and May. At this time, you’ll avoid the coldest months of the year (November through January), as well as those which are so stifling you’ll wish for a blizzard (namely July and August).
Where is the cheapest place to vacation in Florida?
These affordable – and fabulous – seaside destinations won’t leave your wallet singing the blues.
- Clearwater Beach. Clearwater Beach is renowned for its white-sand beaches, tranquil waters, abundance of watersports, shopping and restaurants – and its affordability.
- Jensen Beach.
- New Smyrna Beach.
- Panama City Beach.
What is the most relaxing place in Florida?
Here Are The 8 Most Peaceful Places To Go In Florida When You Need A Break From It All
- Bowman’s Beach – Sanibel Island, Florida.
- Harry P.
- Captiva Island, Florida.
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates – Fort Myers, Florida.
- Mount Dora, Florida.
- Blue Springs State Park, Florida.
- Salt Therapy Grotto – Naples, FL.
What is the most visited tourist attraction in the world?
The 50 most visited tourist attractions in the world
- 8: Disneyworld’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando.
- 7: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston.
- 6: Grand Central Terminal, New York City.
- 5: Niagara Falls.
- 4: Union Station, Washington D.C.
- 3: Central Park, New York City.
- 2: Times Square, New York City.
- 1: Las Vegas Strip.
What is Florida’s nickname?
the most popular of course is the Sunshine State, with the Alligator State coming in a close second. Both of these nicknames reference two of Florida’s most popular state offerings, one being the beautiful beaches and sunshine that grace the state, and the other being the vast alligator population.
What is Florida known for food?
10 Iconic Foods You Must Try in Florida
- Dole Whip. Credit: zannaland via Flickr.
- Key Lime Pie. Credit: ralph and jenny via Flickr.
- Stone Crabs. Credit: CLender via Flickr.
- Cuban Sandwich. Credit: SowersPics via Flickr.
- Fried Gator Bites. Credit: Haydn Blackey via Flickr.
- Citrus. brittreints via Flickr.
- Grouper and Snapper.