- 1 What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
- 2 What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
- 3 Where should I vacation outside of Florida?
- 4 What is the nicest town in Florida?
- 5 What side of Florida is better?
- 6 Where is the clearest water in Florida?
- 7 What is the rainiest month in Florida?
- 8 What are the best months to visit Florida?
- 9 Where should I go for a 3 day vacation in Florida?
- 10 Where is the cheapest place to vacation in Florida?
- 11 What is the prettiest beach in Florida?
- 12 Which is better Clearwater or Siesta Key?
What is the number one vacation spot in Florida?
Orlando is the destination of choice for many people planning a vacation to Florida, and for good reason: there’s Walt Disney World and Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Animal Kingdom, Discovery Cove, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Gatorland, and more.
What is the most beautiful place to stay in Florida?
The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Florida
- Sanibel Island. Just off the state’s peninsula on the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel is heaven on a beach.
- St. Pete.
- Amelia Island. Amelia Island is everything you could ever wish for in an upscale beach town.
- St. Augustine.
- Key West.
- Art Deco District Miami.
Where should I vacation outside of Florida?
A trip just slightly farther afield provides a real departure from typical seaside destinations.
- Sea Island, Georgia.
- Bimini, Bahamas.
- Dauphin Island, Alabama.
- Blue Ridge, Georgia.
What is the nicest town in Florida?
14 of the Most Beautiful Towns in Florida
- Matlacha. Nadezda Murmakova/shutterstock.com.
- Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Florida.
- Grayton Beach. Credit: Rotorhead 30A Production/shutterstock.com.
- Mount Dora. Credit: © Gabriela Fojt/dreamstime.com.
- Tarpon Springs.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
- Indian Rocks Beach.
What side of Florida is better?
The waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the East Coast of Florida are, in general, known to have more wave action than the Gulf Coast. It means more opportunities for surfing (Kelly Slater grew up surfing this coast) and general water play for those looking for a vacation that includes a more active beach experience.
Where is the clearest water in Florida?
Surveys for the clearest water in Florida consistently rate Northwest Florida’s Emerald Coast as Number One. This esteemed title of clarity includes Destin, Miramar Beach, all the picturesque coastal villages along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, and Panama City Beach. The water here is usually “swimming-pool clear”!
What is the rainiest month in Florida?
September is typically considered to be the rainiest month in the Florida Keys and south Florida, while Orlando has the highest average precipitation levels in June.
What are the best months to visit Florida?
With that in mind, the best month to visit Florida is any month between February and May. At this time, you’ll avoid the coldest months of the year (November through January), as well as those which are so stifling you’ll wish for a blizzard (namely July and August).
Where should I go for a 3 day vacation in Florida?
12 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways in Florida
- Orlando and the Theme Parks. ICON Park, Orlando.
- The Conch Republic: Key West. Smathers Beach, Key West.
- The Beaches of Miami.
- Driving the Florida Keys.
- Life’s a Circus in Sarasota.
- Naples: Beaches & 5th Avenue Living.
- Luxury in the Palm Beaches.
- The Romance of St.
Where is the cheapest place to vacation in Florida?
These affordable – and fabulous – seaside destinations won’t leave your wallet singing the blues.
- Clearwater Beach. Clearwater Beach is renowned for its white-sand beaches, tranquil waters, abundance of watersports, shopping and restaurants – and its affordability.
- Jensen Beach.
- New Smyrna Beach.
- Panama City Beach.
What is the prettiest beach in Florida?
Best Florida Beaches
- Sanibel Island.
- Clearwater Beach.
- St. Petersburg, FL.
- Siesta Key.
- Marco Island.
- Santa Rosa Beach.
Which is better Clearwater or Siesta Key?
Florida’s Siesta Beach has been named the best beach in America! Siesta Beach is known for its soft and cool sugar-fine sand, which is 99 percent quartz. Siesta Beach came out on top at number 1, St. Pete Beach rose to second place and Clearwater Beach fell to fifth place.