- 1 What is the most beautiful part of Costa Rica?
- 2 What is the best part of Costa Rica?
- 3 Where is the safest place to vacation in Costa Rica?
- 4 Where should you not stay in Costa Rica?
- 5 Where do celebrities stay in Costa Rica?
- 6 What is the best time of year to go to Costa Rica?
- 7 Which side of Costa Rica has better beaches?
- 8 What part of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
- 9 What area of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
- 10 What should I avoid in Costa Rica?
- 11 Can you swim in the ocean in Costa Rica?
- 12 Is Belize safer than Costa Rica?
- 13 Why Costa Rica is bad?
- 14 When should I avoid Costa Rica?
- 15 What are the dangers in Costa Rica?
What is the most beautiful part of Costa Rica?
The Most Beautiful Spots in Costa Rica
- Poás Volcano National Park. Park.
- La Fortuna Waterfall. Natural Feature.
- Corcovado National Park. Natural Feature.
- The Guanacaste beaches. Natural Feature.
- Tortuguero National Park. Park.
- Manuel Antonio National Park. Park.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve.
- Santa Teresa.
What is the best part of Costa Rica?
Top 10 Costa Rica Destinations
- Arenal Volcano National Park & La Fortuna.
- Corcovado National Park & Drake Bay.
- Tamarindo, Playa Langosta & Playa Grande.
- Manuel Antonio & Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Tortuguero National Park.
- Santa Teresa & Mal Pais.
Where is the safest place to vacation in Costa Rica?
Tamarindo, Puerto Viejo and Drake Bay are the safest areas in Costa Rica. You’ll hardly find any crime here apart from the typical pickpocketing.
Where should you not stay in Costa Rica?
6 Places to Avoid in Costa Rica
- Santa Rita de Alajuela or “El Infiernillo”
- León XIII, Tibás, San José
- Limón City.
- La Cieneguita in Limón City.
- Santa Rosa de Pocosol, San Carlos.
- Puntarenas City, Puntarenas.
Where do celebrities stay in Costa Rica?
The preferred spots for celebrities are: Papagayo Gulf in Guanacaste, Santa Teresa and Mal País in the South Pacific, Mel Gibson’s estate is located in Playa Barrigona, Guanacaste, some have been spotted in the area of La Fortuna de San Carlos, the remote and secluded Osa Península is a perfect area, and others in
What is the best time of year to go to Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is from mid-December to April (the dry season). This peak tourist season boasts plenty of sunshine making it an ideal time for exploring rainforests and lounging on beaches. That said, the dry season is the most popular (and expensive) time to visit.
Which side of Costa Rica has better beaches?
Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches are located in northwest Costa Rica (Guanacaste, the Nicoya Peninsula) and the southern Caribbean (Puerto Viejo, Cahuita). In both regions you’ll find light sand, warm tropical water, and — when conditions are right — great surfing.
What part of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
Costa Rica’s 6 most stunning beaches
- Playa Conchal. The sparkling white stand of Playa Conchal, just north of Tamarindo, wraps around a turquoise bay that’s perfect for swimming or snorkeling.
- Manuel Antonio.
- Playa Flamingo.
- Punta Uva.
- Santa Teresa.
What area of Costa Rica has the best beaches?
15 BEST Beaches in Costa Rica
- Manuel Antonio Beach, Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste.
- Conchal Beach, Guanacaste.
- Dominical Beach, South Pacific.
- Costa Ballena (Whale Coast), South Pacific.
- Nacascolo Beach, Papagayo Peninsula.
- Montezuma Beach, Nicoya Peninsula.
What should I avoid in Costa Rica?
Things You Should Never Do While Visiting Costa Rica
- Leave valuables unattended. Unfortunately, one of the most common crimes in Costa Rica is theft.
- Go to the beach at night.
- Buy drugs.
- Swim in front of a surf break.
- Take a dip in the river.
- Think you can get a base tan.
- Skip out on mosquito repellent.
Can you swim in the ocean in Costa Rica?
4. Safest Beaches in Costa Rica: Where Can You Swim? With the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Caribbean Sea pounding the other side, Costa Rica’s beaches are famous for having big waves and fast currents. These are perfect for surfing, but not so much for gentle, safe swimming.
Is Belize safer than Costa Rica?
It’s worth nothing that both countries are safe. However, the U.S. State Department has declared Costa Rica as a Level 1 country, the lowest advisory level for safety and security risk. Costa Rica has longer, cheaper flights, but getting around the larger country takes more time and planning.
Why Costa Rica is bad?
In Central America and The Caribbean overall, Costa Rica is ranked the number one most peaceful country in the region out of 12. However, the homicide rate increased from 11.9 homicides per 100,000 people to 12.3 in the last year, and crime is still a significant threat to travelers in Costa Rica.
When should I avoid Costa Rica?
As we said, many areas of Costa Rica are very nice during much of the rainy season. But if you have just a week or two to get away, there are certain times of year you’ll want to avoid. The rainiest months in general are September and October.
What are the dangers in Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a safe country, but petty crime (bag snatchings, car break-ins etc) is common and muggings do occur, so it’s important to be vigilant. Many of Costa Rica’s dangers are nature related: riptides, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are among them.