- 1 Where should I go on holiday in Thailand?
- 2 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 3 What is the best part of Thailand?
- 4 Where should I stay on a beach holiday in Thailand?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
- 7 Can you swim in Thailand beaches?
- 8 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 9 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 10 How many days in Thailand is enough?
- 11 What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
- 12 What is the famous food of Thailand?
- 13 Are there sharks in Thailand beaches?
- 14 Is a trip to Thailand expensive?
Where should I go on holiday in Thailand?
Thailand holiday – 7 popular places in the Land of Smiles
- Bangkok. The capital of Thailand, Bangkok, is for most visitors the first point of contact to Thailand.
- Chiang Mai.
- Ao Nang, Krabi.
- Khao Lak.
- Koh Samui.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Where should I stay on a beach holiday in Thailand?
The 19 Best Hotels & Beach Resorts in Thailand
- Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort – Bangkok.
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok – Bangkok.
- Anantara Chiang Mai Resort – Chiang Mai.
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – north of Chiang Mai.
- Hansar Samui Resort & Spa – Bophut, Koh Samui.
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui – west of Mae Nam.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Thailand
- Sam Phan Bok.
- Tham Lot Cave.
- Aow Kao Kwai. Natural Feature.
- Khao Ngon Nak. Natural Feature.
- Koh Nangyuan Viewpoint. Natural Feature.
- Elephant Nature Park. Natural Feature, Park.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park. Park, Hindu Temple.
- Mor Hin Khao. Natural Feature.
Can you swim in Thailand beaches?
The sea does contain dangerous creatures, such as sea snakes, lionfish, stonefish and jellyfish. However, it’s only really jellyfish that could concern swimmers, and these are not much of a problem on Thailand’s Andaman coast. Do not swim in the sea if there are red warning flags on the beach.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Untouched beauty: Where to find Thailand’s cleanest beaches
- of 13. Maenam, Koh Samui.
- of 13. Tubkaak Beach, Krabi.
- of 13. Thong Nai Pan, Koh Pha Ngan.
- of 13. Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta.
- of 13. Bamboo Island, Phi Phi Islands.
- of 13. Buffalo Bay, Koh Phayam.
- of 13. Sai Kaew Beach, Koh Samet. Image: samedresorts.com.
- of 13.
How many days in Thailand is enough?
How many days do you need in Thailand? In an ideal world, you’d be able to spend at least 3 weeks in Thailand: Three to five days in the Bangkok area; a week and change exploring the spiritual north; and another week to 10 days island hopping in the South.
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Songkran. It is the most popular festival in Thailand. Although there are several other popular festivals in Thailand to be found, which we discuss in this article. But Songkran, which is Thai New Year, is being held all over the country, for several days and in some parts of Thailand, even for more than a week.
What is the famous food of Thailand?
Some of the popular Thai dishes include Thai curries, Som Tam Salad, Tom Yum Soup, Pad Thai noodles, Satay, among others.
Are there sharks in Thailand beaches?
Seen: These sharks prefer inhabiting shallow waters near tropical coral reefs, though they also inhabit sandy flats. In Thailand, these sharks can be found along coastlines nearly everywhere in the country. The best places to spot them are in the Phi Phi Islands or the Similans.
Is a trip to Thailand expensive?
Due to its popularity, Thailand is one of the more expensive countries to visit in Southeast Asia. Even so, the prices are dramatically less than those in western countries and many people find they can linger on the beaches or in the north for weeks on end without breaking their budget.