- 1 How do Disney vacation planners make money?
- 2 How do I find my Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
- 3 Do Disney Vacation Planners get discounts?
- 4 How much does it cost to be a Disney vacation planner?
- 5 Is it cheaper to use a Disney planner?
- 6 Is it worth it to use a Disney travel agent?
- 7 Should I tip my Disney planner?
- 8 Are vacation planners worth it?
- 9 How can I work for Disney from home?
- 10 How do people afford a trip to Disney World?
- 11 What are Disney Vacation Planners?
- 12 How much can a Disney planner make?
- 13 How do I pick a Disney travel agent?
How do Disney vacation planners make money?
Authorized Disney vacation planners make their money off commissions they receive from Disney when you book a trip through them. Their vacation prices are not inflated, and as we’ll discuss, they are often the way to find the best prices available.
How do I find my Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
The best way to find an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner in your area is with a Google Search, or from word of mouth from satisfied customers. Excellent planners will have a reputation of going above and beyond to help Guests plan the most magical vacations ever!
Do Disney Vacation Planners get discounts?
Disney typically offers the following agent discounts once you have completed (or renewed) your training: About 50% off a Disneyland Resort Hotel. One free 1-day Disneyland Park Hopper Ticket. One free 1-day Walt Disney World Hopper Ticket OR a deeply discounted multi-day Hopper Ticket.
How much does it cost to be a Disney vacation planner?
Once the party travels Disney will send the $400 commission to the Travel Agency. After the travel agency gets the commission check they will send you a percentage of that commission. What you get depends on the travel agency you work for and what they pay their travel planners.
Is it cheaper to use a Disney planner?
Yes, Disney Travel Agents Often Cheaper So, to sum it up, the deals you find on Disney’s websites are the same ones that your Disney travel specialist will book for you. However, you yourself may overlook some promotions that the travel agent will be privy to.
Is it worth it to use a Disney travel agent?
While some agencies and agents definitely do a better job and have more thorough knowledge of Disney than others, the vast majority of them are helpful. If you are overwhelmed planning, a Disney TA can help. The first and biggest reason to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner is the service.
Should I tip my Disney planner?
As Richard said, a nice letter of appreciation sent to the boss would be appropriate and appreciated. Tipping isn’t something they’re even really set up for. I would consider a well though out gift from your trip a better idea.
Are vacation planners worth it?
Travel agents are useful if you’re doing a very costly or complex trip, planning a honeymoon or something fancy, or traveling with a large group. They are also perfect for people who just don’t want to handle a big, complicated trip themselves. Travel agents offer them peace of mind.
How can I work for Disney from home?
How to Work from Home for Disney
- Find a Disney Work From Home Job. Disney work from home jobs can be found on its dedicated Disney Careers job board.
- Become a Disney Vacation Planner.
- Sell Disney Stuff as a shopDisney.com Affiliate.
- Write about Disney.
- Blog about Disney.
- Vlog about Disney.
How do people afford a trip to Disney World?
9 Ways to Afford a Disney Vacation
- Find A Side Hustle. The most obvious way to afford a Disney vacation is to make more money.
- Plan Ahead.
- Go When There Are Fewer Crowds.
- Stay At Disney Value Resorts.
- Go When Children Are Under 3.
- Use Disney Gift Cards And Credit Card Rewards.
- Plan A “Skip Day”
- Set Up A Disney Payment Plan.
What are Disney Vacation Planners?
Disney Vacation Planners are Disney College of Knowledge Graduates. They have been personally trained by Disney to plan your magical Disney vacation. A good Disney Vacation Planner will constantly search for the next promotion or discount to make sure you get the best value for your dollar.
How much can a Disney planner make?
How much does a Planner make at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts in the United States? Average Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Planner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.55, which is 49% below the national average.
How do I pick a Disney travel agent?
What You Should Look For When Picking a Disney Travel Agent
- Make sure they’re an authorized Disney ticket reseller.
- Ask if the agent is up to date on his or her Disney College of Knowledge certification.
- Find an agent with on-site experience with the park or resort you’re visiting.