- 1 How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
- 2 Can I temporarily suspend my eBay account?
- 3 Does eBay have a vacation setting?
- 4 How do I change my eBay account?
- 5 Why was my eBay account suspended indefinitely?
- 6 Is eBay suspension permanent?
- 7 Can you open another eBay account after suspension?
- 8 How do I login to eBay?
- 9 How do I hide a listing on eBay?
- 10 Can I delete my eBay account and start over?
- 11 How do I get paid on eBay?
How do I put my eBay app on vacation?
Go to your Time Away settings. Select Schedule time away. Select Allow item sales or Pause item sales while on time away. Set a Start date and End date for your time away.
Can I temporarily suspend my eBay account?
We may place a temporary hold on your account until we can verify your details. Once verification is complete, we’ll email you to let you know has been lifted and you can start selling.
Does eBay have a vacation setting?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
How do I change my eBay account?
Changing your eBay account type
- Go to My eBay and click the Account tab.
- Click Personal information on the left side of the page.
- Click Edit next to Account type.
- On the Change Account Type page, select the Business Account option, and click Confirm to change your account type.
Why was my eBay account suspended indefinitely?
You can get suspended if you haven’t provided the correct info on your account or eBay wasn’t able to verify it for some reason. If your info is still not verified after that, you may get suspended indefinitely.
Is eBay suspension permanent?
Suspensions due to misunderstanding can be overturned. However, if not removed, seller account suspension can be permanent. Suspended accounts cannot sell on eBay. Further, bidders can retract their bids, but the suspended account can’t contact the bidder in the message or reply to their questions.
Can you open another eBay account after suspension?
eBay has this strict policy that will not allow you to create a new account once they permanently suspend you. Again, note the word permanently suspend you. So if you open a new eBay account with that address, your account will be suspended immediately after you list your first product.
How do I login to eBay?
Signing in with your email or username
- Go to our Sign in – opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I hide a listing on eBay?
How to hide listings
- Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings.
- Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings.
- Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
- Select Display a return date and enter the date you’ll be back.
Can I delete my eBay account and start over?
If you change your mind and decide to keep your account, you have 7 days from the account closure to request that your account be reopened. We can reopen your account only if it was in good standing when you closed it.
How do I get paid on eBay?
Getting paid for items you’ve sold on eBay is simple. Your buyers can choose from many payment methods, and you’ll receive your payouts directly in your checking account. You can track all of your payouts in the Payments tab – opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub or Payments – opens in new window or tab in My eBay.