- 1 How much does the average trip to Hawaii cost?
- 2 How much money should I take to Hawaii for 10 days?
- 3 How much money do you need for 7 days in Hawaii?
- 4 Is Hawaii expensive to vacation?
- 5 What’s the cheapest month to go to Hawaii?
- 6 When should you not go to Hawaii?
- 7 How much spending money will I need for a week in Hawaii?
- 8 What is the cheapest Hawaii Island to visit?
- 9 What food can you not bring to Hawaii?
- 10 Should I bring cash to Hawaii?
- 11 Are groceries expensive in Hawaii?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Hawaii?
- 13 What should I do in Hawaii for 2 weeks?
- 14 Is Hawaii more expensive than New York?
- 15 What should I do in Hawaii for a week?
How much does the average trip to Hawaii cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Hawaii is $2,023 for a solo traveler, $2,986 for a couple, and $4,371 for a family of 4. Hawaii hotels range from $96 to $433 per night with an average of $177, while most vacation rentals will cost $270 to $810 per night for the entire home.
How much money should I take to Hawaii for 10 days?
In 2019, on our personal finance website, we estimated that a comparable mid-range trip to Hawaii would cost $10,100 for a family of four. How does that measure up now? If you book right now, a 10-day trip to Hawaii in June 2021 for a family of four will cost $8,914.
How much money do you need for 7 days in Hawaii?
I’ve estimated that 7 days and 7 nights in Oahu will cost about $3,015 per person. While Hawaii, especially the island of Oahu, is definitely a pricey travel destination, savvy travellers can cut this budget down by using some of the tips and advice I’ve listed above to make the most of their tropical beach vacation.
Is Hawaii expensive to vacation?
Hawaii is one of the most-expensive areas in the United States, and the cost of food and lodging is notably higher than that of most other states. In Maui, travelers can expect to pay somewhere between $10 and $15 for breakfast, anywhere from $15 to $30 for lunch and considerably more for dinner.
What’s the cheapest month to go to Hawaii?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hawaii. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hawaii is August. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Hawaii flight deals.
When should you not go to Hawaii?
Hawaii’s Weather When it’s raining on one side of an island in Hawaii, though, the sun is usually shining on another, a short drive away. However, if the priority is to avoid heavy downpours in traditionally fun-in-the-sun locations such as Waikiki, Poipu, Kona and Kihei, the worst time to go is November through April.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Hawaii?
A vacation to Hawaii for one week usually costs around $1,880 for one person. So, a trip to Hawaii for two people costs around $3,760 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $7,521 in Hawaii.
What is the cheapest Hawaii Island to visit?
Oahu is the cheapest Hawaiian island to visit, with a total cost of $2,625. A Ko Olina Resort lagoon on Oahu. Maui is the most expensive island to visit, coming in nearly $1,000 more expensive, with a total cost of $3,600.
What food can you not bring to Hawaii?
RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Pineapple and bromeliad plants and fruits.
- Passion fruit plants and seeds.
- Cruciferous root vegetables (radish, turnip, daikon, horseradish, rutabaga)
- Corn on the cob.
- Citrus and pulpy fruits from Florida & Puerto Rico.
- Taro and dasheen.
Should I bring cash to Hawaii?
There are plenty of places in Hawaii that you can buy nice Hawaiian souvenirs with your credit card. For this, you might consider setting a budget on how much you are willing to spend on souvenirs, and bring that much cash accordingly. That’s because this could be a good area to spend cash only no matter what!
Are groceries expensive in Hawaii?
Food is very expensive in Hawaii, since most of it is imported from the mainland. On the plus side, sourcing your food from the grocery store—even if you’re relying on pre-made items from the deli or fresh seafood counter—is usually much cheaper than dining out. Tailor your grocery list to local tastes and ingredients.
What is the best month to go to Hawaii?
The best time to visit Hawaii is between March and September. This is when the islands see the highest temperatures and the lowest amount of rain. It’s the perfect time to enjoy the beach or the water.
What should I do in Hawaii for 2 weeks?
An Epic Two Week Hawaii Itinerary: Oahu, Maui & the Big Island
- Day 1: Ka’anapali/Lahaina (Maui)
- Day 2: Iao Valley & Haleakalā National Park (Maui)
- Day 3: The Road to Hana (Maui)
- Day 4: Molokini Crater & Turtle Town (Maui)
- Day 5: Ka’anapali/Lahaina & the Old Lahaina Luau (Maui)
- Day 6 – 7: Waipio Valley (The Big Island)
Is Hawaii more expensive than New York?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 17% cheaper than in New York City (United States)
What should I do in Hawaii for a week?
One Week in Hawaii: The Ultimate Itinerary
- 01 of 07. Day 1: Oahu (Honolulu) TripSavvy / Taylor McIntyre.
- 02 of 07. Day 2: Oahu (Roadtrip to North Shore)
- 03 of 07. Day 3: Oahu (Pearl Harbor & Luau)
- 04 of 07. Day 4: Maui (Paia)
- 05 of 07. Day 5: Maui (Road to Hana)
- 06 of 07. Day 6: Lanai Day Trip.
- 07 of 07. Day 7: Maui (Lahaina)