- 1 How is your vacation going answer?
- 2 How do you ask someone about their vacation?
- 3 How was or were your holidays?
- 4 What do you do in your vacation time?
- 5 How do you ask for a long vacation?
- 6 What questions to ask before going on a trip?
- 7 How do you ask a friend to go on vacation?
- 8 Do we say holiday or holidays?
- 9 How you spend your holiday essay?
- 10 How do you talk about vacation?
- 11 What should I ask a girl on vacation?
- 12 How is your trip meaning?
How is your vacation going answer?
It’s going well, thanks! Great, thanks! Awesome. Great.
How do you ask someone about their vacation?
I want to know details. Happy travels!
- What surprised you the most?
- What was the biggest difference in how people live there, compared to here?
- How was the language barrier/your ability to communicate with people?
- What did you do for transportation?
- What super-touristy thing did you do that was surprisingly awesome?
How was or were your holidays?
Senior Member. More idiomatic than “how was/were your holiday/holidays” is “how did your holiday go?”. There is a difference between holidays and holiday. The singular is used to refer to one-week trip, for example, while holidays is used for the period when children are not at school/students are not at university.
What do you do in your vacation time?
Here are 7 things you can do during your summer vacations:
- Restyle Your Room: Your room is probably the place where you spend most of your time, so why not make an effort and personalize it?
- Volunteer at an NGO:
- Form a Hobby Club With Your Relatives and Friends:
- Start a Blog:
- Take up a Summer Job:
- Learn a New Skill:
How do you ask for a long vacation?
How to Get a Longer Vacation Approved
- The most logical solution for this is to ask for a longer vacation.
- Put together a schedule of when you’ll check in.
- Explain why you want to do this trip.
- Plan your trip around the holidays.
- Have an outline of how you will prepare for your vacation.
- Accrue your vacation time.
What questions to ask before going on a trip?
10 Very Practical Questions You Should Ask Your Friends Before Going On A Trip Together
- How much money do you want to spend?
- Do you want to stay in hotels or hostels?
- How well do you handle stress?
- Are you a picky eater or not?
- Do you want to plan the trip or just go with the flow?
How do you ask a friend to go on vacation?
How to convince your friends to travel with you
- Have a travel-themed movie night.
- Cook up an international feast.
- Tell them what they want to hear.
- Do all the hard work for them.
- Make a mood board together.
- Talk in hypotheticals.
- Still can’t convince them?
Do we say holiday or holidays?
We use the plural noun holidays and holiday in similar ways: We are all going to Croatia for our holidays this year. We are all going to Croatia for our holiday this year.
How you spend your holiday essay?
I spend my holiday to go on tour on a hill station with my parents for Shimla. After a journey of 8 hours we reached the Shimla and we booked a hotel to stay for three days. We saw many places and beauty of mountains. Really It is good and pleasant to see hills and its areas.
How do you talk about vacation?
The first set are basic questions that usually require some basic details to be answered:
- Where did you go?
- When did you go?
- Who did you go with?
- How did you get there?
- What did you do during the day?
- What did you do at nights?
- What did you eat?
- Did you enjoy your last vacation?
What should I ask a girl on vacation?
50 Questions To Ask Adventurous Girls Who Are Obsessed With
- What would you say to someone who has never been out of their hometown?
- What (or who) do you miss the most when you are traveling?
- Do you feel more comfortable sleeping in your own bed or in a hotel bed?
- How many different countries have you visited?
How is your trip meaning?
How was the trip ” can mean your trip or the trip for everyone else while “how was your trip” is only asking you about your experience