- 1 Are Apple Vacations and Funjet the same?
- 2 Does Apple Vacations own Funjet?
- 3 Does Funjet use Southwest?
- 4 How do I contact Funjet Vacations?
- 5 Does Apple Vacations own cheap Caribbean?
- 6 Who is ALG vacations?
- 7 Who owns Funjet?
- 8 What is a charter exclusive value nonstop vacation flight?
- 9 What is no brand cancel fee?
- 10 How do I cancel my Funjet account?
Are Apple Vacations and Funjet the same?
In May 2018 Apple Leisure Group merged with The Mark Travel Corporation and its associated brands Funjet Vacations and Trisept Solutions under the Apple Leisure Group name.
Does Apple Vacations own Funjet?
Funjet operator Mark Travel, based in Bayside, and Apple Leisure Group complete merger. Apple Leisure Group and The Mark Travel Corp., the Bayside-based operator of Funjet vacations and other travel brands, have completed their previously announced merger.
Does Funjet use Southwest?
Does Funjet Vacations offer Southwest Airlines scheduled air for domestic destinations? Yes! Funjet Vacations does offer domestic flights in vacation packages. Pricing and availability are sourced differently than international, therefore may not have the same consistency as international.
How do I contact Funjet Vacations?
Call us at 888-558-6654 any day of the week from 9AM to 12AM EST for help booking individual reservations of four (4) rooms or less, or email [email protected] for reservation support.
Does Apple Vacations own cheap Caribbean?
Apple Leisure Group has acquired CheapCaribbean.com, an online wholesaler that sells resort accommodations and vacation packages to the Caribbean and Mexico. CheapCaribbean.com will operate as a separate, wholly-owned entity within Apple Leisure Group.
Who is ALG vacations?
ALG Vacations is the nation’s top seller of all-inclusive vacations and largest provider of Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights; as well as the nation’s leader in leisure travel to Mexico (#1 worldwide), Dominican Republic, and the Caribbean.
Who owns Funjet?
Apple Leisure Group
What is a charter exclusive value nonstop vacation flight?
Funjet Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights is our exclusive way to save you money and get you on vacation faster. Our nonstop flights are offered for departures out of major cities across the US to popular vacation destinations and include special fares that save you money.
What is no brand cancel fee?
Cancellations 31 – 44 days out: $125 per person. Cancellations 30 or less from travel: A 100% penalty applies. With Travel Protection Plus: Cancel and receive a refund — in the form of the original payment or travel credit — minus the cost of Travel Protection Plus and nonrefundable hotels.
How do I cancel my Funjet account?
3. CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS You must immediately notify your travel agent to cancel or make changes to your vacation package. If you booked on the Funjet Vacations website or through the Funjet Vacations reservations call center, contact Funjet Vacations directly at 888-558-6654.