- 1 What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
- 2 Which Caribbean country is the best to visit?
- 3 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 4 What is the prettiest part of the Caribbean?
- 5 Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
- 6 What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
- 7 What Caribbean island has the best beaches?
- 8 Is St Lucia expensive?
- 9 What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
- 10 What Caribbean island has the least crime?
- 11 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 12 Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
- 13 Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
- 14 Which Caribbean island has best food?
What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
1. Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
Which Caribbean country is the best to visit?
Best Places to Visit in the Caribbean
- St. Lucia.
- British Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
- U.S. Virgin Islands.
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines.
- Cayman Islands.
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
What is the prettiest part of the Caribbean?
Take a tour of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, including natural wonders, underwater sites, and some of the world’s dreamiest hotels.
- The Pitons, St. Lucia.
- Stingray City, The Cayman Islands.
- Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe.
- Old Havana, Cuba.
Where is clearest water in Caribbean?
Turks & Caicos Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales is one of those incredible Caribbean beaches where you’ll discover crystal-clear water, powdery sand and a colorful coral reef just waiting to be explored.
What is the most relaxing Caribbean island?
For the perfect Caribbean vacation, pack your flip-flops and hit the sand at one of these beaches.
- Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
- Maracas Bay, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Sugar Beach, St. Lucia.
- Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas.
- Shoal Bay, Anguilla.
- Playa Porto Mari, Curacao.
What Caribbean island has the best beaches?
16 Best Beaches in the Caribbean
- Negril Beach, Jamaica.
- Saline Beach, St.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Bávaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Grand Anse, Grenada.
- Half Moon Bay, Antigua. Half Moon Bay, Antigua.
- Crane Beach, Barbados. Crane Beach.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands. The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
Is St Lucia expensive?
The average price of a 7-day trip to St Lucia is $1,871 for a solo traveler, $3,360 for a couple, and $6,300 for a family of 4. St Lucia hotels range from $43 to $198 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $460 per night for the entire home.
What is the most expensive Caribbean island to visit?
The French island of St. Barthélemy (aka St. Barts) and Anguilla, a British overseas territory, are the most expensive destinations in the Caribbean.
What Caribbean island has the least crime?
Montserrat. This island has the lowest crime rates in the entire Caribbean. In Montserrat most visits are trouble-free.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
Why is Punta Cana so cheap?
Why The Dominican Republic Is The Cheapest Holiday Destination In The Caribbean. The country has one of the highest crime rates of any nation in the Caribbean and as a result, merchants in the hospitality industry have marked down the prices of vacation packages so severely, they’re almost giving those incentives away.
Which Caribbean island has the most beautiful water?
Brown Beach, Barbados The easternmost island in the Caribbean has some of the most gorgeous beaches, especially along its Platinum Coast. Located in the Carlisle Bay area, Brown Beach offers some of the most stunning sand and water in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean island has best food?
St. Barts. The Caribbean island with the best food, according to our readers, is St. Barts.