- 1 What is there to do in Massachusetts in April?
- 2 What is there to do in Boston for spring break?
- 3 What is there to do in New England for spring break?
- 4 Is Boston cold in April?
- 5 Where should I vacation in April?
- 6 Is April a good time to visit Boston?
- 7 How is Boston in April?
- 8 What is there to do in Cape Cod in April?
- 9 Where should I go in New England in March?
- 10 What is there to do in New England in April?
- 11 Does it rain in Boston in April?
- 12 What is the rainiest month in Boston?
- 13 Is it safe to walk in Boston at night?
What is there to do in Massachusetts in April?
Locals and visitors alike will both find lots of fun things to do in Boston in April outdoors as warm weather starts to make it’s return.
- The Boston Marathon.
- Patriot’s Day.
- Enjoy the Outdoors.
- The Boston Marathon.
- Patriot’s Day Battle Reenactment on the Lexington Green.
- Patriot’s Day Battle at Old North Bridge, Concord, MA.
What is there to do in Boston for spring break?
8 Free Things to Do Over Spring Break in Boston
- Experiment at the Cambridge Science Festival.
- Sign up for April Playcation in Lowell, MA.
- Cheer on runners at the Boston Marathon.
- Relive history on Patriots’ Day.
- Get creative at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Attend Earth Week at the Mapparium in the Mary Baker Eddy Library.
What is there to do in New England for spring break?
8 Easy Spring Break Getaways in New England for Families
- Spring Break Trip to Woodstock, Vermont.
- Spring Break Trip to Jay, Vermont.
- Spring Break Trip to Mystic, Connecticut.
- Spring Break Trip to Portland, Maine.
- Spring Break Trip to Providence, Rhode Island.
- Spring Break Trip to Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Is Boston cold in April?
The days at Boston warm rapidly during April. By the end of the month, the temperature has climbed around 11 °F (6 °C) above what it was at the start. Daytime temperatures in Boston are always above freezing in April and most days make it over 40 °F (4 °C). April gets as cold as 20 °F (-8 °C) about once a decade.
Where should I vacation in April?
The 20 best holiday destinations in April
- THAILAND. Temperature: 30°C high; 26°C low.
- BOLIVIA, SOUTH AMERICA. Temperature: 17°C high; 4°C low.
- AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. Temperature: 11°C high; 4°C low.
- NAPLES, ITALY. Temperature: 18°C high; 9°C low.
- ZAMBIA, AFRICA.
- BALI, INDONESIA.
- CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.
- TORONTO, CANADA.
Is April a good time to visit Boston?
The best time to visit Boston is from June to October. Mild autumn weather makes touring around on foot a joy. If winter is too cold for you but summer and fall’s hotel rates fall outside your budget, try visiting at the start of the spring season.
How is Boston in April?
April in Boston features spring-like weather as temperatures warm throughout the month but could vary considerably from day to day. Afternoon high temperatures tend to be in low 50s F (10-11 C) at the beginning of the month but are more likely to be in lower 60s F (16 C) as the month comes to an end.
What is there to do in Cape Cod in April?
25 Best Things to Do in Cape Cod, MA — Top Activities & Places to Go!
- Cape Cod Rail Trail. 3488 Main Street.
- Wellfleet Drive-In. 51 State Highway, Route 6.
- Cape Cod National Seashore. 99 Marconi Site Road.
- Sandwich Glass Museum.
- Pilgrim Monument.
- Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge.
- Edward Gorey’s House.
- Heritage Museum & Gardens.
Where should I go in New England in March?
6 New England towns to visit in March
- Eat very well in Portland, Maine.
- Pretend spring is here early at the Spring Bulb Show in Northampton.
- Get down at the Bud Light Reggaefest in West Dover, Vermont.
- Collect crafts at the Spring Castleberry Fair Arts & Craft Festival in Wilmington.
What is there to do in New England in April?
April vacation activities in New England
- As spring starts to kick into full gear, there’s no better time of year to enjoy some fun in the sun.
- Pirate Days at Mystic Seaport.
- Erth’s Dinosaur Petting Zoo.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science.
- Fairy Garden Day.
- Owls Head Transportation Museum.
- Disney Live!
- Normandy Farms.
Does it rain in Boston in April?
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during April in Boston is decreasing, starting the month at 3.9 inches, when it rarely exceeds 6.7 inches or falls below 1.5 inches, and ending the month at 3.3 inches, when it rarely exceeds 5.5 inches or falls below 1.4 inches.
What is the rainiest month in Boston?
The driest month in Boston is July with 3.06 inches of precipitation, and with 3.98 inches November is the wettest month.
Is it safe to walk in Boston at night?
Safety: Boston is a safe city, but as with any major city, you should take the usual safety precautions. Although long past its hey-day, you should avoid walking in Chinatown and parts of Downtown Crossing, Boston’s red light district, at night too.