- 1 What is the number one attraction in New Hampshire?
- 2 What is the most beautiful part of New Hampshire?
- 3 Why should I visit New Hampshire?
- 4 What is New Hampshire most known for?
- 5 What is New Hampshire famous for food?
- 6 What is there to do in NH today?
- 7 Where do you fly into for New Hampshire?
- 8 What is the best city to live in New Hampshire?
- 9 Is New Hampshire quarantine visitors?
- 10 What is there to do in New Hampshire in April?
- 11 How do people travel in New Hampshire?
- 12 Is New Hampshire safe?
- 13 What is illegal in New Hampshire?
- 14 What’s unique about New Hampshire?
What is the number one attraction in New Hampshire?
1. White Mountain National Forest. One of the most popular attractions in the whole of New Hampshire, White Mountain National Forest is an absolute delight to visit, with some simply stupendous scenery for you to enjoy.
What is the most beautiful part of New Hampshire?
20 Most Beautiful Places in New Hampshire
- Mount Washington.
- White Mountain National Forest.
- Portsmouth Harbor.
- Hampton Beach.
- Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Isle of Shoals Light.
- Prescott Park Garden.
- Conway Scenic Railroad.
Why should I visit New Hampshire?
Here are seven reasons to visit northern New Hampshire this year.
- It’s family-friendly.
- It’s gorgeous.
- It’s affordable.
- The arts are essential.
- It’s easily accessible.
- You can enjoy tax-free shopping.
- History is everywhere.
- 1997 Safari 40 Ft Serengeti.
What is New Hampshire most known for?
It’s commonly known as the Granite State for its extensive granite formations and quarries, but also has three other nicknames: Mother of River, the White Mountain State and Switzerland of America. 3.
What is New Hampshire famous for food?
New England Clam Chowder could also be known as New Hampshire Clam chowder. This creamy soup is a favorite in the Granite State. New Hampshire is home to many rolling apple orchards, so it’s no surprise that we love apple pie. This time of year it is the perfect dessert to warm you up!
What is there to do in NH today?
Top Attractions in New Hampshire
- Mount Washington. 246. Mountains.
- White Mountain National Forest. 240. State Parks • National Parks.
- Kancamagus Highway. 3,481. Scenic Drives.
- Strawbery Banke Museum. 1,114. Historic Sites • History Museums.
- Clark’s Bears. 1,112.
- Ice Castles. 516.
- Seven Birches Winery. 293.
- Market Square. 732.
Where do you fly into for New Hampshire?
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in Manchester, New Hampshire, is the state’s primary hub for arrivals and departures. It’s a popular, affordable alternative to Boston’s Logan Airport (BOS) for travelers visiting northern New England.
What is the best city to live in New Hampshire?
Portsmouth, a city of about 22,000 located in the southeastern corner of New Hampshire near the Atlantic coast ranks as the best place to live in the state.
Is New Hampshire quarantine visitors?
Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH should self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
What is there to do in New Hampshire in April?
25 Best Things to Do in New Hampshire — Fun Activities & Stuff to Do!
- Mount Washington — Coös County.
- White Mountain National Forest — Campton.
- Kancamagus Highway — Conway.
- Whale’s Tale Water Park — Lincoln.
- Strawbery Banke Museum — Portsmouth.
- Flume Gorge — Lincoln.
- Currier Museum of Art — Manchester.
- Hampton Beach State Park.
How do people travel in New Hampshire?
If you’re looking to take a day trip, or travel swiftly by plane, New Hampshire makes it easy to plan for all your transportation needs. With two major airports, and smaller regional airports across the state, you’ll be able to fly directly into the state with ease.
Is New Hampshire safe?
The state has one of the lowest rates of crime in the entire country. In fact, the crime rates in New Hampshire appear to be dropping. Last year there were a reported 1.7 incidents of crime per 1,000 people and this year that number has dropped to 1.5.
What is illegal in New Hampshire?
1. It is illegal to pick up seaweed off the beach. 2. “No person, while hunting or obviously on his way to or from hunting may have a ferret in his possession, custody or control.”
What’s unique about New Hampshire?
- New Hampshire was the first state to have its own state constitution.
- The top of Mt.
- Many of Robert Frost’s famous poems were inspired by New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire is one of the first states to hold presidential primaries.
- The state was named by Captain John Mason after Hampshire county in England.