- 1 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 2 Which is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean?
- 3 Which is the most friendly Caribbean island?
- 4 What is the most peaceful island in the Caribbean?
- 5 What Caribbean island has the least crime?
- 6 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 7 Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
- 8 What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
- 9 What Caribbean island has the most beautiful beaches?
- 10 Which Caribbean island has the highest crime rate 2021?
- 11 How much does it cost to go to St Lucia?
- 12 Which Caribbean island has best food?
- 13 What is the most laid back Caribbean island?
- 14 Which Caribbean island has the clearest water?
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
Which is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean?
Top 10 Caribbean islands for natural beauty:
- Turks and Caicos.
- St. Lucia.
- The British Virgin Islands.
- Puerto Rico.
Which is the most friendly Caribbean island?
Saba. Though it’s one of the lesser known islands, Saba is just as beautiful and welcoming as the other—and was voted the friendliest island in the Caribbean. “It’s a lovely, small island with an incredibly warm and friendly population,” one of our readers describes.
What is the most peaceful island in the Caribbean?
1. St Vincent & the Grenadines. Laid-back, low-key and unspoilt, with lashings of luxury – for Crusoes and couples who want to be alone.
What Caribbean island has the least crime?
Montserrat. This island has the lowest crime rates in the entire Caribbean. In Montserrat most visits are trouble-free.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
Which Caribbean island has the prettiest beaches?
Antigua is one of the best Caribbean islands for beaches. With 360 idyllic stretches of sand and sea, competition can be tough, but when the conditions are ideal, Half Moon Bay is one of the island’s best.
What is the number 1 tourist destination in the Caribbean?
1. Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
What Caribbean island has the most beautiful beaches?
Brown Beach, Barbados The easternmost island in the Caribbean has some of the most gorgeous beaches, especially along its Platinum Coast. Located in the Carlisle Bay area, Brown Beach offers some of the most stunning sand and water in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean island has the highest crime rate 2021?
In the Caribbean, the worst murder rate is found in Jamaica, with 46.5 homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants in 2020. Jamaica’s homicide rate is over five times higher than, for instance, the Dominican Republic’s, where nine people were killed per 100,000 population that same year.
How much does it cost to go to St Lucia?
The average price of a 7-day trip to St Lucia is $1,871 for a solo traveler, $3,360 for a couple, and $6,300 for a family of 4. St Lucia hotels range from $43 to $198 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $460 per night for the entire home.
Which Caribbean island has best food?
St. Barts. The Caribbean island with the best food, according to our readers, is St. Barts.
What is the most laid back Caribbean island?
Situated two miles from the neighboring island of St. Kitts with which it shares nation status, Nevis lays claim to being the most laid-back spot in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean island has the clearest water?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.