- 1 What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
- 2 Which Caribbean island has the nicest people?
- 3 Which Caribbean island has the most to do?
- 4 What is the prettiest part of the Caribbean?
- 5 What Caribbean island has the least crime?
- 6 What Caribbean island has the most crime?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to St Lucia?
- 8 Which is the quietest Caribbean island?
- 9 Who owns St Lucia?
- 10 Which Caribbean island has the bluest water?
- 11 What Caribbean island has the best beaches?
- 12 Which Caribbean island has best food?
What is the safest Caribbean island to vacation?
The safest Caribbean islands to visit
- The Dominican Republic.
- St. Maarten/St. Martin.
- St. Barts.
- The Virgin Islands.
- Turks & Caicos.
Which Caribbean island has the nicest people?
Saba. Though it’s one of the lesser known islands, Saba is just as beautiful and welcoming as the other—and was voted the friendliest island in the Caribbean.
Which Caribbean island has the most to do?
Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is the most visited island in the Caribbean. With its seemingly endless white-sand beaches, the Dominican Republic is a popular getaway for tourists in search of an idyllic vacation, plenty of outdoor adventure, and a tinge of colonial history.
What is the prettiest part of the Caribbean?
Take a tour of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, including natural wonders, underwater sites, and some of the world’s dreamiest hotels.
- The Pitons, St. Lucia.
- Stingray City, The Cayman Islands.
- Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe.
- Old Havana, Cuba.
What Caribbean island has the least crime?
Montserrat. This island has the lowest crime rates in the entire Caribbean. In Montserrat most visits are trouble-free.
What Caribbean island has the most crime?
Jamaica is probably the most dangerous spot in all of the Caribbean and thus it tops our list. Certain areas of Kingston in Jamaica are considered one of the most dangerous places for travelers and locals alike. Jamaica has one of the highest murder rates in the world and is rife with drug trafficking and crime.
How much does it cost to go to St Lucia?
The average price of a 7-day trip to St Lucia is $1,871 for a solo traveler, $3,360 for a couple, and $6,300 for a family of 4. St Lucia hotels range from $43 to $198 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $460 per night for the entire home.
Which is the quietest Caribbean island?
1. St Vincent & the Grenadines. Laid-back, low-key and unspoilt, with lashings of luxury – for Crusoes and couples who want to be alone.
Who owns St Lucia?
Along with the other Windward Islands, St. Lucia became a federated state associated with the United Kingdom in 1967. Although it achieved independence in 1979, St. Lucia remains a member of the British Commonwealth.
Which Caribbean island has the bluest water?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.
What Caribbean island has the best beaches?
16 Best Beaches in the Caribbean
- Negril Beach, Jamaica.
- Saline Beach, St.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- Bávaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Grand Anse, Grenada.
- Half Moon Bay, Antigua. Half Moon Bay, Antigua.
- Crane Beach, Barbados. Crane Beach.
- The Baths, British Virgin Islands. The Baths, British Virgin Islands.
Which Caribbean island has best food?
St. Barts. The Caribbean island with the best food, according to our readers, is St. Barts.